Virgin Red Rock Your World

Options

Comments

• Miapuss
    Miapuss Posts: 140 Forumite
    Options
    Well seems there are winners out there think I need to start an exclusive club of Pink Floyd fan losers. Plus no more lucky codes to share - more Rocking chair than Rock my World ��
  • 12thalia
    Options
    Day 11 code on Virgin red app ROCK ON
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,968 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Make sure you click on the enter draw button in the weekly draw competition. A new week starts today.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,968 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Gizasmum wrote: »
    I won a pair of Virgin red framed sunglasses. They meet the safety specs but I wouldn't be seen dead wearing them. Would be OK for a young teenager I suppose. They're heading for the dressing up box. Was a bit of a swizz because the competition showed Tens sunglasses. I got all excited when I first read the email, then realised I had won crappy ones - teach me to read the Ts & Cs, lol. Also won a voucher for a tub of Oppo ice-cream, still to receive it but should get it in the next few days. Minor prizes I know, but you've got to be in it to win it!

The picture I saw showed some decent sunglasses from Tens.

The Advertising Standards Authority wouldn't look too kindly on a promotion that pictured one item and delivered another.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • borntoshop
    Options
    somnus wrote: »
    Thanks for all the posts so far. I haf a go at guessing myself and found that KISS worked. Think it was 100 pts.

Hi Somnus, that code was already given on the Virgin Active page day 8. If you look back on previous psts there are quite a few, be careful not to try codes that are guessed as you may miss out on the weekly prizes :)
  • robert1l
    Options
    Just seen on facebook - virgin east coast trains - WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
  • borntoshop
    Options
    I had an email from Virgin East Coast EAST COAST ROCKS
    The app did not accept at first, Virgin RED suggested closing app and reopening!
  • Gizasmum
    Options
    borntoshop wrote: »
    This says Sorry, code cannot be redeemed.

It worked yesterday. I see from your latest post that you've had a bit of trouble entering codes. Maybe try it again to see if it will work for you
  • borntoshop
    borntoshop Posts: 2,177 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Gizasmum wrote: »
    It worked yesterday. I see from your latest post that you've had a bit of trouble entering codes. Maybe try it again to see if it will work for you

Thanks. It was the app, lots had issues with this mornings codes. Its been fixed. But they say always try closing and reopening first!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback