Options
Slots are live just booked mine for Thursday at 5pm

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thursday at 5pm for me :beer::j
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Justcoll
    Options
    I've been getting VIP invites for some years but in the last two sales I noticed that not all items in the preview were half price - and only become so when the in-store sales starts. At first I thought these were mistakes but when I phoned customer services they confirmed that not all VIP items are reduced to half price - although everything in the sale goes to half price or less when the store sale starts.

Just looked through the preview and once again see that not all items are half price so just wanted to warn you all to check and not assume.

Coll
    My message to that greedy wunch of bankers:
    Debts another fine mess you got us into!

If you see somone who hasn't got a smile, give them one of yours.
  • dollywops
    dollywops Posts: 1,736 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for this. Checked about an hour ago and nothing. Just checked and slot for 7pm.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    All ordered and checked out :beer::j
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • JEN22
    JEN22 Posts: 612 Forumite
    Options
    Is there a lot of home accessories on sale
  • sarah1972
    Options
    JEN22 wrote: »
    Is there a lot of home accessories on sale

227 items left in the homeware section but it all depends on what you are looking at ?
  • JEN22
    JEN22 Posts: 612 Forumite
    Options
    I was looking at the artificial flowers and candle holders
  • sarah1972
    Options
    JEN22 wrote: »
    I was looking at the artificial flowers and candle holders

Nothing comes up when I search the VIP sale but that could mean that they are sold out online but not instore.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure