Help Getting Back on Track

Hi to all

I used to be quite an active member of this forum but ashamed to say things have slipped of late. I ma now back in a safe part time job but still managing to spend needlessly. I am a crafter too so find I spend on goodies for my hobby but see very little return as time is not always there to make use of everything I have so maybe time for a clearout purge and use the money to repay the spends on my CC.

It is my sons birthday in a little over a week so I do have to shop for that on Friday although we are clubbing together with grandparents to pay for his new bed so it will only be a few small bits for him to open on the actual day.

I must get back into surveys -only seem to get notifications from Valued Opinions and I have forgotten what the other goods ones were. So any pointers would be gratefully received

Thanks

Emma
Baby daughter born Jan 10
Baby son born June 11

Comments

• G_M
    G_M Posts: 51,977 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    ...............:spam:
  • StopIt
    StopIt Posts: 1,470 Forumite
    Post up your current SOA and I'm sure people can have a crack at helping.

Not sure what G_M's post is all about though?

The second income board may be a better bet for looking into ways to increase income however.

In debt and looking for help? Look here for the MSE Debt Help Guide.
    Also, If you need any free and impartial debt advice, the National Debtline, Stepchange, and the CAB can help.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure