Father's Day gift inspiration needed please!!

Options
My Dad is 74, doesn't drink or smoke, doesn't follow sport and isn't into gardening. He also has more jumpers and shirts than you can shake a stick at! I think I've already bought him every space/science book he might be interested in and my husband has just had major surgery so a family meal is also out at the moment.
I really need some help to come up with a gift for him because I'm totally stumped, so if anyone has any suggestions I'd be extremely grateful.

M x

Comments

• suejb2
    suejb2 Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Something photo related. My dad had 100s of the old style slides. I had them out on discs and he loves them.
    A photo book of family holidays or events.
    Afternoon tea, one of the hotels in town do a male afternoon tea, no idea what makes it a male tea but a run of the mill afternoon tea will do.
    Life is like a bath, the longer you are in it the more wrinkly you become.
  • Caramel13
    Options
    Oh I had the same problem! My husband has all things and I didn't t know what to give him. But last week I got advice of one of my closest friends to look at BeWooden, they do perfect products with monograms for reguest.....Very personal and it lasts forever! Hope it helpes you! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure