E: 30/08? Win An iPhone 6 Every day For 100 Days -(fb)

Options

Comments

• createbeauty
    createbeauty Posts: 2,649 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've been in the gallery at least 10 times and nothing has come of it. ;)
  • Loz
    Loz Posts: 1,704 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    misa.blue wrote: »
    I have been shortlisted to gallery 5 times so far, but nothing came off it.. Just hope the winners are real.. Some 99% winning photos look too good to be picked at random and there is nobody in their FB saying thanks for my iPhone..
    Sorry, guess I'm too skeptical. .

I know someone that won - his photo wasn't anything special and he wasn't even in the gallery so it can be done :)
  • misa.blue
    misa.blue Posts: 921 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Options
    Loz wrote: »
    I know someone that won - his photo wasn't anything special and he wasn't even in the gallery so it can be done :)
    Cool! I'm glad to read that! So we have chance, will keep at it.:T
    Best wins ever:
    2012: Holiday to LA for 2 adults +2 kids for 4 days
    2013: £2 000 Virgin Holiday Voucher!
    2014: $1000 spending money for hols
    2015: 8 night holiday to Thailand
  • cestlavie
    cestlavie Posts: 805 Forumite
    Options
    It's very clear in the terms and conditions that the photo selection and winner is random.
  • Comping_Rich
    Comping_Rich Posts: 20,827 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Day 33 - https://freshkicks.emmi-caffelatte.com/uk#no.33

Show us a fresh moment!

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• Pomdren
    Pomdren Posts: 802 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Also, why is this resetting at 11pm every night, when the T&Cs say it ends at 11.59 p.m. (GMT +1). Correct me if I'm wrong, but are we not currently in BST, which is GMT +1.
  • Comping_Rich
    Options
    Day 34 - https://freshkicks.emmi-caffelatte.com/uk#no.34

What contrast can you see around you today?

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• hannonle
    hannonle Posts: 2,187 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I was excited to be in the gallery for the first time today, until I came here and read that it doesn't increase your chances :(
    Mine are the pink and flowery shoes.
    Thank you to everyone who posts on the competitions boards. You all rock!
  • Comping_Rich
    Options
    Day 35 - https://freshkicks.emmi-caffelatte.com/uk#no.35

The sun's blazing through the streets and tree tops. Show us!

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• Comping_Rich
    Options
    Day 36 - https://freshkicks.emmi-caffelatte.com/uk#no.36

Be creative: make something out of paper clips!

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH