E: 24/12 Woman and Home Magazine advent email

Options
https://www.facebook.com/womanandhome

https://www.facebook.com/womanandhome/photos/a.165370726844567.32026.140423466005960/757442334304067/?type=1

Five lucky woman&home readers have the chance to win a limited edition Ashley Williams for LG Garment Carrier. This unique bag offers a stylish way to carry your favourite dresses this party season, featuring one of British fashion designer, Ashley Williams', signature prints. With this bag, created alongside LG - the Official Garmetn Care Supplier for London Fashion Week.

To be in with a chance of winning simply email your details to wandhmarketing@timeinc.com with the subject line 'bag'

will add to advent

Comments

• weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thanks,there seems to be other comps via this link: http://www.womanandhome.com/news-and-entertainment/536760/24daysofchristmas

I cannot see these posted & this seemed to be the best place to add them.

Day 1
    Be in with the chance of winning one of ten of these stunningly designed notebooks from stationary brand Paperblanks and start 2015 as you mean to go on with all your plans in one place.To be in with the chance of winning email your details to [EMAIL="wandhmarketing@timeinc.com"]wandhmarketing@timeinc.com[/EMAIL] with the subject line 'diary' before the 8th of December
  • weeowens
    Options
    Day 2
    It's day 2 of our 24 Days of Christmas competitions and our second competition is for those of you that enjoy a glass of red wine or two. We are giving you the chance to win a Premium Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Kit worth £60 that will make you 12 bottles. Perfect for all that Christmas entertaining. To be in with the chance of winning email your details to wandhmarketing@timeinc.com with the subject link 'wine' before the 9th of December
  • weeowens
    Options
    Day 3
    It's the 3rd of December and we have teamed up with Oggle London to give you the chance to win this beautiful Carnelian faceted stone necklace on an 18k gold plated chain with a gold vermeil bee charm.To enter email your details to wandhmarketing@timeinc.com with 'Necklace' in the subject line before the 10th of December
  • weeowens
    edited 6 December 2014 at 1:18AM
    Options
    Day 5
    To be in with the chance of winning 1 of 5 of these fabulous brushes simply email your details to [EMAIL="whcompetitions@timeinc.com"]whcompetitions@timeinc.com[/EMAIL] with 'hair' in the subject line.

Read more at http://www.womanandhome.com/news-and-entertainment/536760/24daysofchristmas#4jWH2TTrQxyT7ist.99
  • weeowens
    edited 6 December 2014 at 1:18AM
    Options
    Day 6
    Shine is the elegant activity and sleep tracker that inspires you to live an active life. Designed to give you motivation at a glance, Shine emits a halo of lights that show progress toward your daily activity goal. Find out how active you are every day, and set goals to improve. 's long-lasting battery and automatic wireless syncing mean you'll spend less time plugging in and more time moving.Use the Shine app to set an activity goal and track running, cycling, swimming and more. Get daily stats like steps, calories and distance, see your activity level over time, and watch yourself improve. Add friends to compete and compare your daily activity. Shine also automatically measures deep and light sleep so you can get all-day insights. Shine can be worn anywhere and for any occasion. Our range of sleek upgrades including sport bands, leather bands, necklaces and clips are designed for comfort, versatility, and style. We have two to give away. To be in with the chance of winning simply email your details to whcompetitions@timeinc.com with the subject 'shine'
  • weeowens
    edited 6 December 2014 at 1:19AM
    Options
    Day 7
    Day 7 of our 24 days of Christmas we have this stunning clutch worth £69 to give away. The perfect statement clutch for the party season. Ever the clutch collectors, we were immediately obsessed with Mrs Jermyn's Paint Party designs. A classic shape but with such a fun, whimsical approach, we love that you can feel every stroke of paint on these hardened canvas pieces. Size perfect, we'll be strutting out with these stuffed with an evenings' essentials or stored in our carry on for travel adventures. www.redrubyrouge.com
    To be in with the chance of winning simply email your details to whcompetitions@timeinc.com with the subject line 'clutch'
  • weeowens
    edited 10 December 2014 at 5:31AM
    Options
    Day 8
    It's the 8th December, so we are ready to announce today's prize for our 24 days of Christmas competition. Today we have teamed up with Laura Ashley, to offer you the chance to win 1 of 3 gold bauble lit wreaths worth £50 each. To be in with the chance of winning email your details to [EMAIL="whchristmas@timeinc.com"]whchristmas@timeinc.com[/EMAIL] with the subject line 'wreath'.

see here re emails issue ie:

Just checked on fb and it's [EMAIL="whcompetitions@timeinc.com"]whcompetitions@timeinc.com[/EMAIL] (not whchristmas as in post #8)
  • weeowens
    edited 9 December 2014 at 8:32PM
    Options
    Day 9

The festive season can often be a daunting one – from choosing the colour scheme at the dinner table to deciding what to do with all those Christmas leftovers and which canap!s to serve on New Year’s Eve. This year, thanks to The 12 Wines of Christmas from Jacob's Creek, Campo Viejo, Brancott Estate and Graffigna, every festive entertaining occasion can be easily covered.

To be in with the chance of winning the 12 bottles simply email your details to [EMAIL="whcompetitions@timeinc.com"]whcompetitions@timeinc.com[/EMAIL] with the subject line 'wine'
  • weeowens
    edited 10 December 2014 at 9:02PM
    Options
    Day 10

SewLomax offer a range of cute and quirky hand embroidered accessories perfect for beauty junkies. You can win x 3 Christmas gift sets ideal for storing all your beauty essentials in style. Each one includes a Hot Pink Pucker Up Purse & matching Cosmetic Bag along with a Christmas Pudding Pouch.

To be in with the chance of winning email your details to [EMAIL="whcompetitions@timeinc.com"]whcompetitions@timeinc.com[/EMAIL] with the subject line 'sew'

https://www.facebook.com/womanandhom...740587/?type=1
  • weeowens
    edited 11 December 2014 at 4:43PM
    Options
    Day 11 of our 24 days of Christmas competition. Today we have three amazing beauty sets to give away from Bee Good. With each set containing a Honey & Propolis 2 in 1 Cream Cleanser, Honey & Wild Water Mint 3 in 1 Cleanser, Honey & Wild Flax Daily Moisturiser, Honey & Crambe Daily Hand Cream, Vanilla & Honey Lip Balm and a Honey, Borage & Echium Intensive Hand Repair.

To be in with the chance of winning simply email your details to [EMAIL="whcompetitions@timeinc.com"]whcompetitions@timeinc.com[/EMAIL] with the subject line 'bee'
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure