Free Danio Yoghurt Coupon (Quick first 5000)

Options
http://www.danio.co.uk/thegrumbler/#/

Closes 23:59 21.12.2014 or until 5000 coupons have been redeemed.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• pablakeman
    Options
    does anybody have any tips on how I can perhaps print to PDF or anything like that? Having problems printing
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • DUKE
    DUKE Posts: 7,360 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    There's a button you click to get it posted if you don't have a printer or are having problems :D
  • anamenottaken
    Options
    Think all 5000 must have gone by now.
    Two of us submitted (including saying we had read the T&C even though they weren't available!) and got messages that they had been sent to our inboxes but no emails received (checked Spam folders).
  • Baby_Angel
    Options
    I managed to get one coupon just now by email.
    SPC 08 - #452 - £415
    SPC 09 - #452 - £298
  • maypole18
    Options
    It wouldn't let me redeem it for some reason
    2014 (since nov 5th) value: £200

Win £2015 in 2015: £140/£2015
  • anthonejohn
    Options
    I've just got 2 coupons, no problem. It's a 5,000 redeem limit, seems there's no limit on how many coupons they'll dish out (apart from it being 1 per email address). Yoghurt race starts now! :rotfl:
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    Strange, ir doesn't send a coupon to my fsmail address but when I changed and put my hotmail address it delivered one, so maybe try a different email address if you are having difficulties?
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • southgater
    Options
    Just got mine. Thanks for finding this!
  • juliet_f
    juliet_f Posts: 1,522 Forumite
    Options
    Think all 5000 must have gone by now.
    Two of us submitted (including saying we had read the T&C even though they weren't available!) and got messages that they had been sent to our inboxes but no emails received (checked Spam folders).
    I've had the same happen to me. Wonder if they won't send vouchers out to those who who have had vouchers from them previously? I had one last time they ran this promotion.
  • marlena18
    Options
    Got mine in my inbox, but won't know if it will print out ok till I get to work tomorrow. No printer at home.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure