PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Cool box

Options
Hi, does anyone have an idea which cool box is good these days? Our old one isn't looking good lately and I'm looking for the rigid box type btw not a bag. Oh and reasonable price of course :) Many thanks.

Comments

• Linda32
    Linda32 Posts: 4,385 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, as far as I know, they all do what they do. Put the cool packs in and they are all insulated the same. If I was buying one I would have a look in Argos.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Lidl had electric ones in recently - £30 IIRC. Although I cannot fault their kitchenware and other home gizmos, I personally wouldn't bother.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • caronc
    caronc Posts: 8,091 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My son has an electric one bought with the intention of keep fish fresh when he was angling. It's really good and wasn't hugely expensive he got it in Halfords.
  • BB15
    BB15 Posts: 41 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions we'll have a look this week.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I recently bought one in Argos which is great. Just use a couple of frozen gel packs to keep food cool.

Have had an electric one in the past but wouldn't bother again. Found the fan to be quite noisy.

Denise
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport