Make 2017 in 2017

Options

Comments

• I_Love_comps
    I_Love_comps Posts: 2,295 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Name Dropper
    Options
    I'd like to join please.
    Just to be clear on the "rules"; Do the following count as savings ?
    Natwest reward cashback
    Quidco cashback
    "Savings" via Meerkat Movies

Thanks

Welcome
    onashoestring you are No. 33.

Any of the cash backs are money you make in 2017. If you are getting a free voucher, which you normally pay for - count the value of the free voucher to add to your total.
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Diary Link My Frugal Year 2023 My Frugal Year 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum

My Challenges
    Make £2023 in 2023. £3.16/£2023 Make £2023 in 2023 — MoneySavingExpert Forum
    Compers Challenge 2023 0 Wins Compers challenge 2023! — MoneySavingExpert Forum

• woollisox
    Options
    Hello, I'd like to join please.
    Not done much this year so far so need to catch up!
    Have gained £0.81 with quidco so far and a £5 voucher from morrisons... Every little helps!

Total - £5.81
  • I_Love_comps
    Options
    woollisox wrote: »
    Hello, I'd like to join please.
    Not done much this year so far so need to catch up!
    Have gained £0.81 with quidco so far and a £5 voucher from morrisons... Every little helps!

Total - £5.81

woollisox welcome to this challenge, you are No.34
    I am a Senior Ambassador on the Competitions Time Board and the Old Style MoneySaving Board.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators.  Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

My Challenges

• ilovetea
    ilovetea Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Hello.
    Number 2 here again.
    I've sold a book on Amaz*n:j
    First one in ages. Cleared £14.92.
    Also made 26.98 on e-b*y.
    So many surveys near pay out and being screened out a lot:mad:
    Total to date £118.87.
    Not bad so far.
    ilovetea xx
    Make £2024 in 2024 £1161.08
    Declutter 2024 things in 2024 1012 /2024.
    NSD's in Feb Target 20. So far 21/20.
    NSD's in Mar. Target 20. So far 21/20
    NSD's in April Target 20.. So far 22/20
  • Girl_Overboard
    Options
    Microworkers - £7.10
    Nectar Canvass - 98 Nectar points (49p)

Total = £61.58
  • Could I possibly join please? x
  • mandatory
    Options
    I'd like to join! I could do with saving more money this year.
  • I_Love_comps
    Options
    Could I possibly join please? x

Welcome jessicaforder1986 you are No.35

My Challenges

• I_Love_comps
    Options
    mandatory wrote: »
    I'd like to join! I could do with saving more money this year.

Welcome mandatory you are No.36

My Challenges

• I_Love_comps
    edited 20 January 2017 at 8:12AM
    Options
    I have actually managed to start this challenge :j:j:j.

£9.71 from share dividends.

£9.71/2017

My Challenges

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure