E: 31/12 Win Coffee Machine and After Eights (FB)

Options
https://www.facebook.com/aftereight?sk=app_340695952689107

It's back again. Enter daily to see if you can win one of two NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Melody III Manual White coffee machine by De’Longhi with Cappuccino cup set (2 cups and 2 saucers) and a 300g AFTER EIGHT carton PLUS boxes of After Eight.

(I didn't win last year but the year before so hopefully more MSErs winners)

This promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands residents aged 18 and over and excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.

No purchase necessary.

There will be 124 main prizes of NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Melody III Manual White coffee machine by De’Longhi with Cappuccino cup set (2 cups and 2 saucers) and a 300g AFTER EIGHT carton plus 496 runner up prizes each consisting of a 300g AFTER EIGHT carton to be won. There will be 60 daily draws with two main prizes and eight runner up prizes awarded in each. The late entry draws will consist of two main prize winners and a further eight runner up prizes for each draw. Maximum one main and one runner up prize per person throughout the promotion.

Daily prize draws will take place from 26.03.15 to 24.05.15. Entries must be received between 00:01 and midnight for entry into the daily draw for that day.

There will be two late entry draws for entries received after 00:01 on 25.05.15. Late entry draws close at midnight on 31.08.15 and 31.12.15.

Winners will be selected at random by an independently audited computer programme from all valid entries received by each closing date. Entries only valid for one draw and will not roll over.
Maximum one entry per person, per draw. If more than one entry is received from the same email address, or from a different email address by the same person, all such entries will be disqualified. Bulk entries or entries from third parties, agencies or consumer groups will not be accepted. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes or any multiple entry beyond the number permitted by any other means are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award forfeited. Winners will be notified via email within 10 working days of each draw closing date and maybe subject to verification checks.
Wins in 2015

Kettle Chips, Cambridge Satchel Bag, Tixs to Sound Of Music UK Tour, Name on a bench, Hotel Chocolat Eggs, Cuddly Dog, Stabilo pens, Samsung Galaxy Tab S, LG G Flex 2 phone, Gramofon, Lunch Meal For Two at La Tasca, Lunch For Two at Handmade Burger Company, £30 Gourmet Burger Kitchen Voucher, Canon Ixus Camera

Comments

• lizd31
    lizd31 Posts: 25,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 6 April 2015 at 10:16AM
    Options
    Not working for me today, getting this message
    Secure Connection Failed

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

I've notifed them on FB

Also thanks Yinster, I got a WEM last week

Update - now working, thanks davidrpj1
    Positivity is the key to success
  • davidrpj1
    davidrpj1 Posts: 10,081 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Options
    Congrats liz, working for me.
  • djc58
    djc58 Posts: 1,462 Forumite
    Options
    Secure Connection Failed?? eh:(

Don't Judge My Path If You Haven't Walked My Journey
    .... :A
  • lizd31
    lizd31 Posts: 25,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    djc58 wrote: »
    Secure Connection Failed?? eh:(
    I've been getting that for over a week now but worked again today. I reported it to them & they checked it & couldn't find a fault so it seems to be intermittent as it happened before then started working again
    Positivity is the key to success
  • djc58
    djc58 Posts: 1,462 Forumite
    Options
    lizd31 wrote: »
    I've been getting that for over a week now but worked again today. I reported it to them & they checked it & couldn't find a fault so it seems to be intermittent as it happened before then started working again

Thanks and got the message on their FB:

To all the peeps who have trouble entering.

We recommend using the latest full release of standard browsers (no Beta releases).

The site has been tested on the following:
    Internet Explorer 11, 10, 9
    Safari 6, 7, 8
    Google Chrome 39, 40 and 41.

Browsers running on Internet Explorer 6/7/8, Windows XP are NOT supported.

Mozilla/Firefox users:
    Please note since the latest upgrade by Mozilla/Firefox the app is no longer working with the latest version. This however should be rectified in the next few days. Please use alternative browsers as listed above.

Good Luck!

Don't Judge My Path If You Haven't Walked My Journey
    .... :A
  • barginmad
    barginmad Posts: 1,179 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got a email to say I won the main prize the coffee machine, many thanks
    Best wins: Brit Awards & After Show Party Tickets 2012; Samsung Galaxy Note; 32" widescreen TV; £500 National Garden Vouchers; Kindle Fire HD; £100 high-street gift card; Kindle; Diamond Necklace; BAFTA TV Awards Tickets 2015; :beer:
  • jacksmummy2011
    Options
    Many Thanks for posting, got an email notifying me that I'd won a Coffee Machine, Set of Cups and a box of After Eights. Many Thanks again :-)
    June 2015 Wins: £280 Chill Haircare Hamper[/FONT][/I][/SIZE], Kylie Tickets, Dusty Tickets, £50 Doggie Hamper, Superman Retro Bag, Max Fitness Band, £10 Love to Shop Voucher, Penguin Books Bundle, Case of Wells Bombardier, Baby Bio Bundle.
  • catmiaow
    catmiaow Posts: 5,954 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Why has it said thanks for entering the last couple of days and won't let me enter again?
    No you're not a vegetarian if you eat any animal or fish, so do not insult genuine veggies by calling yourself one! :mad:

Thanks to everyone who posts competitions. You are the stars of the board :T:j:T
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    catmiaow wrote: »
    Why has it said thanks for entering the last couple of days and won't let me enter again?

Maybe because it is now the first of two late entry draws and if the same rules apply you are only allowed 1 entry per draw and any more than that disqualifies all your entries.

There will be two late entry draws for entries received after 00:01 on 25.05.15. Late entry draws close at midnight on 31.08.15 and 31.12.15.

Winners will be selected at random by an independently audited computer programme from all valid entries received by each closing date. Entries only valid for one draw and will not roll over.
    Maximum one entry per person, per draw. If more than one entry is received from the same email address, or from a different email address by the same person, all such entries will be disqualified
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure