HMRC Repayment Pending

Options

Comments

• cheesenpickle
    Options
    once its issued it will not longer say pending. it will say repayment issued and the date
  • Noo_noo_3
    Noo_noo_3 Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    Hi I just done this, it says repayment pending and then at top it says jan 31 2016! Is this just because it is still pending?

Hi yeah check again tomorrow for it hopefully to say issued
  • Hybridized
    Hybridized Posts: 28 Forumite
    Options
    if you click on the option request a payment . it will tell you if you have got money to request . if it says you have 0 to request then you have either requested it or it has done it automatically . personally i had to go in the day after return and then request it.

Thanks, just checked. I have no requests. Its pending. Will have to wait i guess
  • bigb83
    bigb83 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you:)
  • dirtyitch
    Options
    hello all, i have followed and read every post so heres mine.......filed on the 6th and mine is still pending today :(
  • minto2601
    minto2601 Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    Mines still pending, did mine on 7th let's hope it changes 2moro
  • ldmorgan
    Options
    This year it hasnt even taken 3 weeks but last year was a nightmare. Last year I requested the repayment and 2 days later it was pending but also the request a repayment section reappeared. I requested again being impatient. I was then told 2 months later that because I applied for the repayment twice there was a system error. I took 4 months to get my tax back. My advice is wait. If for some reason request a repayment comes up again, DO NOT REQUEST IT A SECOND TIME. Be papatient. If you've filed it correctly you will get your tax back. Never rely on this money in April for a holiday, bills, new car etc. You will get it when you get it. Take over the phone advice with a pinch of salt. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY CALLING THEM.
  • Hybridized
    Options
    this is bad, i'm in a long queue..
  • oster107
    oster107 Posts: 75 Forumite
    Options
    Ive got a long wait ahead security check bullshiz
  • Hybridized
    Options
    oster107 wrote: »
    Ive got a long wait ahead security check bullshiz

Did they actually say that there's a definite security check on your refund?
    Because there's more than a few i think who's money gone in just today, even though they were told about security checks..So i would take it with a pinch of salt and keep fingers crossed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback