Options
    My results from this morning

A v T

1x Jacob's Crinklys Cheese & Onion Flavour 7 Pack (7x25g) £1.65 £1.00
    1x Jacob's Cheese & Onion Mini Cheddars (7x25g) £1.65 N/A
    1x Jacob's Crinklys Variety Pack (7x25g) £1.65 £1.00
    1x Jacob's Original Mini Cheddars (7x25g) £1.65 £1.00

1x ASDA Farm Stores White Potatoes (2.5kg) £1.29 £0.49
    0.43x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.31 £0.30

Couldn't remember if the flavour cheddars worked..It was just the original flavour
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    You can pay a smaller amount than the value of the gift voucher. When your receipt prints out so does a new credit note for the remaining amount...also valid for 1 year

Thanks aau....so does that mean I can extend the life of the voucher that prints out as the change...or is that still only valid for the year of the original credit note?
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Presumably it only goes away once it's tracked into your account because I claimed 3 accounts on 1 device one after the other

That seems to be what is happening - maybe it has been doing it for a while but I have not noticed as I normally upload receipts for all family at the same time? Obviously if i were only uploading my own receipts I wouldn't have noticed anyway :D.

Anon
  • nanx4
    nanx4 Posts: 277 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    What do the Walkers Crinkles compare to against M? TIA.

1x Walkers Crinkles Cheddar & Onion Flavour Potato Crisps (6x23g) £1.45 N/A

these also v M
    1x Walkers Cheese & Onion Crisps (6x25g) £1.45 £1.00
    2x Walkers Smoky Bacon Crisps (6x25g) £2.90 £2.00
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Can I ask for some people's ideas on how much a week excluding rent, would be reasonable for someone staying in Vancouver, Canada for couple of months. :o

It's really difficult to judge when it's not actually a holiday. But while there will want to take advantage of nice things to do.

Thankfully rent includes utilities etc, so that's one less concern. :cool:
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Hope you all had a Happy Easter. :A

I was driving on the motorways for much of it. Easter Sunday M25 was a car park around 11am. :eek:

But was good to see all the family at some point over the weekend...
  • simone10
    simone10 Posts: 1,089 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    Quick question to all the m&s experts please....

I've got a credit voucher back as I returned some clothing....its for £50 ish .....I'm never going to be able to spend that amount in one go...do they give you a replacement voucher if you spend a lesser amount or not give change......its valid for a year
    You can pay a smaller amount than the value of the gift voucher. When your receipt prints out so does a new credit note for the remaining amount...also valid for 1 year
    LEJC wrote: »
    Thanks aau....so does that mean I can extend the life of the voucher that prints out as the change...or is that still only valid for the year of the original credit note?

It does NOT extend the date of the credit note. So if you have a £50 credit note dated 1 Sept 2017 and you spend £1. You will get a 'fresh' credit note for £49 but it will be dated 1 Sept 2017.

However if you are getting close to an expiry date you make a single purchase for the full amount and if the item isn't suitable and you need to return it....you get a new credit note with an expiry date 1 year from the date of the return
    The end is nigh
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks simone....

I think I was more concerned that I would lose the value of the voucher if I could not spend it all in one go...It's good to know I can spend it in dribs and drabs until the year is up.
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Saversue wrote: »
    Hope you all had a good Easter despite the weather.

Noticed the Covent Garden Soup Vouchers have finished.

Mum is back in Hospital, as she can't eat, drink or take any of her medication and seemed to be in and out of consciousness when the paramedic came yesterday.
    They have her on a drip which should help to rehydrate her, but don't yet know what the problem is.
    Hope they can find out and do something to help.
    I have her sister, my 90 year old aunt (lives 40 miles away and can no longer drive) crying on the phone to me and asking if she is going to be OK, but I don't have the answers.

still available here :)http://newcoventgardensoup.com/what-were-up-to/

Sorry to hear about your Mum (((xx))
    Presumably it only goes away once it's tracked into your account because I claimed 3 accounts on 1 device one after the other

the boxes of crème eggs are now £1 in A's

all their Easter stock has be reduced, £4 eggs are now £2.50, twisted eggs were 50p a pack, the crème eggs easter egg 75p, easter decs 50p also...

Afternoon ALL!

image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225 image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Good Afternoon all on my way to Inverness on the train:) BH if you are near the station wave to me :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure