Surprise win (upset me a little) Pet Fountain.

Options
My cat past away 14th Feb, but i entered a comp to win a Pet Fountain on the 2nd Jan which today one turned up. Bought a tear to my eye.

Thank you to the poster my cat would have loved this.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5579735

Going to give it to a friend.
Jan Wins: .

Comments

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,842 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    (((hugs))) for you x & well done winning :T:T
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• Louiseoc
    Louiseoc Posts: 901 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sorry to hear this, we lost our 15 year old last year, they're part of the family aren't they. Glad your friend will gain a lovely prize, I got 2 kittens recently and they love drinking out the tap! whats that all about?
    Wins - Fairy, Case of Prime In 2023 win more than £2023/£70 Win Totals 2013 £3331 / 2014 £4815 / 2015 £3067 / 2016 £5617 / 2017 - 2022 £4036
  • hazyjo
    hazyjo Posts: 15,470 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Aww that really would have upset me too. You should keep it - I know they can't be replaced, and we all do it differently, but don't rule out getting another - it's so nice getting cat-love back into your heart after losing what is essentially (as Louiseoc says) a member of the family.
    Louiseoc wrote: »
    Sorry to hear this, we lost our 15 year old last year, they're part of the family aren't they. Glad your friend will gain a lovely prize, I got 2 kittens recently and they love drinking out the tap! whats that all about?

My last (much missed) kit used to do that. He was utterly obsessed with water. He'd sit in all the sinks, and I used to drink from these pink plastic cups which he'd recognise a mile away and make a beeline for them. He drunk from my friend's glass once when she stayed over when she went to bed, and she came down the next morning and took a big glug. My mouth opened but the words never made it out. I've never told her :o
    2023 wins: *must start comping again!*
  • Daphne01
    Daphne01 Posts: 22,145 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    When you've had a cat the house is never the same without one.
    Well done on your win, maybe keep it a while and see how you feel about homing another xx
    A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others.

• mmm_wine
    mmm_wine Posts: 822 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    awww sorry about your cat :( I lost all 3 of mine in September (all diff circumstances) they really are part of the family.. i really don't think i can live without some cat love in my life, so am now considering getting another fur baby x x
  • okane_ga_nai
    okane_ga_nai Posts: 8,211 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your cat. I'm sure you friend will really appreciate the prize. Well done on your win.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure