Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for your lovely get well wishes....but these people in white coats are not letting me out today...so rest a little more I must.

I hope it really wont go beyond the weekend....I need to be home to watch the US election coverage.....I had hoped to have been spending next week in Florida glued to it but I guess home will have to do.

Can't believe where this week has gone...it's Friday already and I just haven't participated....I dont even feel like a glass of wine tonight so I must be ill.

Perhaps you could all have one for me.....
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Not looked back yet but just in from A

5 x U&G for £4, I used 4 mocs, got 4 x 1.38 off.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thankyou, so sorry you have ended up there get well soon

Hey bubbs :wave:

I'm not sure how flashy a flashy image has to be to be considered flashy :rotfl: but you might want to delete the pic on the above post incase it breaches site rules :p
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon all
    Just in to report U AND G scanned in t's today £1.79
    Zippy took the picture but cant get it on here:o:rotfl: i emailed it to myself from phone and when i got to save picture its just saving all html and dont know what to do, if you still need it could email it you

I take it you mean the 330ml scanned at £1.79 and not the MOC!?
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »

I'm not sure how flashy a flashy image has to be to be considered flashy :rotfl: but you might want to delete the pic on the above post incase it breaches site rules :p
    I Didnt consider it flashy but dont want to get told off again so removed it:o sorry LEJC xx
    I take it you mean the 330ml scanned at £1.79 and not the MOC!?

Noooooooooooooo, the moc:j:j:j:j so overage:p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options

I see what you mean AAU...I guess I interpreted it as a bit of sparkle...but if we think Bubbs should delete it to save a discussion with redfox then so be it,,,

But thank you Bubbs....I know it was done with the best intention and it brightened my afternoon x
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    UpnGo MOC update for A's

yesterday in A the SA checked a mini-receipt to see what the drinks scanned at and entered the mocs as £1.38 non-scan (so 58p overage each one because she missed the 5 for £4 offer :D)

At no point did she try to scan the MOCS.

Today they scanned at £1.79 off :j but at the end they all voided :eek:. SV came over and re-input each one at £1.79 non-scan so I got 99p overage on each one :money: :cool:)

My SA never attempted to scan the mocs either.

Your result, and Bubbs at T, both a bit better than mine but at least I know what to look out for now.

Haven't seen 330 ml size anywhere - tried a Co-op today too, no joy.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    Thank you to everyone for your lovely get well wishes....but these people in white coats are not letting me out today...so rest a little more I must.

I hope it really wont go beyond the weekend....I need to be home to watch the US election coverage.....I had hoped to have been spending next week in Florida glued to it but I guess home will have to do.

Can't believe where this week has gone...it's Friday already and I just haven't participated....I dont even feel like a glass of wine tonight so I must be ill.

Hi LEJC, You must be ill if you don't want wine, but don't worry, I'll have some for you. :beer: Just try to lie back and rest and listen to the white coats.
    When you feel like a glass of wine and not listening to them, then you'll be on the mend and home soon.

Take care
    Pip
    x
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »

Get well soon LEJC. :A

You do as you are told hun, we will keep the wine chilled until you are up and about again. ;)
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    I Didnt consider it flashy but dont want to get told off again so removed it:o sorry LEJC xx

Noooooooooooooo, the moc:j:j:j:j so overage:p

Well done on the moc.

I have to be careful with morning pics - some just look a bit sparkly but they might count as flashing so I avoid them. x

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure