E: 20/03 Win a Mini ONE or £10,000

Options
Dispatch & Fine City magazine http://dispatchmagazine.co.uk/winamini/

It's Utility Warehouse so you MIGHT get lots of spam by entering.

Prize is MINI ONE or £10,000

Don't all rush now, doesn't end until next year.

Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to all UK residents over 18 years of age, except employees of Telecom Plus, their families, agents and anyone associated with this promotion.
2. Closing date for receipt of entries is midday on 20 March 2016.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. The prize is a brand new, unregistered standard specification BMW Mini One or £10,000 cash. No other alternative will be offered.
5. Only entries received on either original company Win A Mini forms or via the Business Builder Application Win A Mini form will be valid. Illegible or altered entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid and will not be accepted. All entries are subject to verification.
6. By entering our free prize draw you agree to receive further information regarding Utility Warehouse (a member of the Telecom Plus group of companies) and the services they provide. If you do not wish to receive any further information, please tick here 7. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the Prize Draw.
8. Telecom Plus accepts no liability for any lost, damaged or delayed entries.
9. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the directors of Telecom Plus PLC shall be final and binding on all entrants.
10. The Prize Draw will be held on 20 March 2016 and supervised by an independent person. The winner will be chosen at random and notified by phone.
11. The winner will be expected to have their photograph taken for press or promotion purposes.
12. Entry into the draw will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please see https://www.utilitywarehouse.co.uk for full Terms and Conditions.
13. The promoter of this draw is: The Utility Warehouse, Network HQ, 508 Edgware Road, The Hyde, London, NW9 5AB, in conjuction with Dispatch & FineCity Magazine.

Comments

• IDeamOfFairies
    IDeamOfFairies Posts: 2,289 Forumite
    First Post
    edited 28 June 2015 at 2:31PM
    Options
    When you click submit (using FF or IE) it just opens up a page in Chrome

When you enter in Chrome, it again pops up another empty page in Chrome - but trying to email the page ... with the following URL in the address bar

mailto:_jonathan@dispatchmagazine.co.uk?subject=WaM%20Entry&body=Competition%3DWin%20a%20Mini
    Yes, I know there is no "R" in the word dream in my username - it was setup in memory of my grandson :A
  • falconer99
    falconer99 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    So you don't enter on-line. It just sets up an email for you to send. I notice that the "No contact" button in number 7 on the web-page terms and confiscations appears to be ignored on the email.
  • One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,477 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 28 June 2015 at 3:07PM
    Options
    For those who haven't got a linked email account:

email: jonathan@dispatchmagazine.co.uk
    subject: WaM Entry
    body:
    Competition=Win a Mini
    Your Name=David Cameron
    Your Address1=10 Downing Street
    Your Address2=Westminster
    Your Address3=London
    Postcode=SW1A 2AA
    Contact Number=02079250918
    Email Address=dave@pm.gov.uk
    how-much-home-phone=Under £50
    Would you like paying that=Yes
    25% Off Bills=No
    Earn Money=No
    submit=Send your details

• falconer99
    falconer99 Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    That's no good - David Cameron already has a car.

I found I couldn't switch off the Yes to one question, as entering No meant both options appeared.

Also, my email included another line -

Do you like paying that=Yes
  • robbies_gal
    robbies_gal Posts: 7,895 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    just to say even if u do have email linked it doesnt lay it out right so u might aswell do it manually
    What goes around-comes around
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport