Free Fries @ KFC every Friday

Options
Just came on to post and see that mse have out on Facebook so thought I would copy here:

Friday is officially Fries-day, as you can now claim a free portion of fries every Friday at KFC (find your nearest), with no purchase necessary. Simply download its free Colonel's Club app for Android or iOS and the freebie should appear under the 'offers' section of the 'my rewards' tab.

You then just need to click the offer and show the barcode when you ask for your fries at any time before 11pm, every Friday until Fri 3 Nov. You can only claim the offer once per Friday, but can go back as many Fridays as you like until the promotion ends.

There's no need to buy anything to get the freebie, but it won't work as part of a meal deal - so you'll have to order them separately from (or as well as) your main.

What other KFC freebies can I claim?

By signing up to the app, you'll also get a 'free side' offer, which include two hot wings, small popcorn chicken, ice cream sundae or a regular soft drink (norm 80p-£1.70ish). You can't claim more than one offer per day - so you can't get your free side and free fries on the same Friday.

To get a free side, you usually need to earn three 'chicken stamps' (see 'more info' on how to earn them), but currently, when you sign up to its app, you'll automatically be awarded three stamps to qualify for a free side without spending anything – just scan the app in the restaurant.

You don't need to purchase any food or drink if the side is all you want either, although you can't claim both the free fries and side on the same day. KFC says there's no planned end date for the free side offer, but be aware that it could pull the deal at any time.

For more info on the Colonel's Club app, see KFC's website.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure