24 items currently being recalled at Tesco including chocolate and biscoff spread

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 17,413 Forumite
    First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Glad I don't use Tescos at all any more
  • unforeseen
    unforeseen Posts: 7,283 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    JackieO wrote: »
    Glad I don't use Tescos at all any more

Maybe you should have followed the link and not reacted to the title of the thread.

None of those products are Tesco's so they can probably be found in other supermarkets, corner shops etc.

You should be worrying if your supermarket of choice have not withdrawn those products or brought it to customers' attention.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 17,413 Forumite
    First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 27 August 2017 at 4:50PM
    Options
    I try touse the supermarkets as much as possible anyway plus I did follow the link and none of the stuff listed is what i would be tempted to buy especially TESCO creamy leek and bacon sauce and I am very careful about what I use and eat and no way would I eat a 'slice' when I can bake a better one at a fraction of the price and far tastier
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    unforeseen wrote: »
    Maybe you should have followed the link and not reacted to the title of the thread.

None of those products are Tesco's so they can probably be found in other supermarkets, corner shops etc.

You should be worrying if your supermarket of choice have not withdrawn those products or brought it to customers' attention.

Apart from the Tesco creamy leek & bacon sauce.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • eandjsmum
    eandjsmum Posts: 465 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The Maltesers recall is so a quite old and I have read that it was Tesco's that were involved with the recent ham and sausage problem. I think this is Tescos reacting In light of that. The only thing on the list I might buy elsewhere is the Quorn so a bit worried about that as I don't use Tescos.
  • unforeseen
    unforeseen Posts: 7,283 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »

Wow. I item out of 24!. Missed that one. Doesn't really change things though
  • Owain_Moneysaver
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »

And that's "only" an allergen warning (as are most of the others)

Serious for anyone who is allergic, of course, but as I'm not I'll take the creamy sauce and the chocolate bars please.

(if they yellow sticker them down to 10p)
    A kind word lasts a minute, a skelped erse is sair for a day.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure