Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Afternoon (wave)
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :)

Weather here is decidedly Autumnal :(

Off soon down South.

Please tweets can you step in for the next few days on QUIZ?
    as unsure when I can get on my laptop at Parents :A

May or may not be Wimborne bound tomorrow, depends on whether my DS's OH wants to stay behind to house sit or I get the job :o
    Hoping I get to go ;)

Yes I will post the quiz for you my dear friend :A

Safe journey :)
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Postman brought me two identical envelopes this morning each one gives two free tickets to the homebuilding and renovating show in Harrogate between the 4-6 November. I have printed 2 tickets, the others will be going in the recycling bin!
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Perranlady wrote: »
    Hi all, a bit of a newbie using yopmail, I have printed dome of the little dish coupons this morning, then went back to print dome more, after checking in tosco that the vouchers worked along with the mag coupons. But now yopmail is asking me to enter a capicha code, which when I enter, nothing happens, I am sure I am doing something wrong, is anyone able to offer any advice please?
    Thanks

Mine is doing this, and saying that there is an error... I think they have clicked we are using more than one e-mail address.
  • wackynut
    wackynut Posts: 5,430 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Chutzpah Haggler Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 14 October 2016 at 2:56PM
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    are you sure

i make it £1.86
    £8/3 = £2.66 - 80p = £1.86 or £1.87 if rounded up

I've always said my maths were bad. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Still pretty happy paying £12.08 for it all though.
    N1LDA :)
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    redfox wrote: »
    That makes more sense, thanks.

As well as adding an extra 0 on the end he also got the comma in the wrong place :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm a disaster area. No more little dish mocs available from their website (I've been working away so am late to this party) and Mum is here with her Daily Mail but it sounds as if finding Farmfoods might be a waste of time. I wanted the small ones anyway as I hate Marmite but want to take them to an ex pat in my hand luggage...

Ah well. Off to pick up my ASDA dress as found by a lovely OP though now I rudely forget who...
  • auto.armadillo
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    I'm a disaster area. No more little dish mocs available from their website (I've been working away so am late to this party) and Mum is here with her Daily Mail but it sounds as if finding Farmfoods might be a waste of time. I wanted the small ones anyway as I hate Marmite but want to take them to an ex pat in my hand luggage...

Ah well. Off to pick up my ASDA dress as found by a lovely OP though now I rudely forget who...

hey hun I just checked now and there are little dish vouchers still being given out xxx
    We are many we are one xxx

So that every single post that I contribute to this thread is on topic I would just like to say I am an elite 11+ member and I hear the unjust silence of my opinions whilst I am shopping in supermarkets mainly. Just sayin.
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Picasso. Marmite voucher is for Iceland only.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Does anyone know if the NCG soup is comparing to S yet?

I am writing a shopping list for tomorrow.... I need to be organised as I don't have much left out of the frocking budget.
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    We're back from delivering a van full of DDS stuff to Yorkshire. Not too bad a trip. Get on very well with his parents too.

So I finally have chance tomorrow to get wine, but I should imagine it is no longer working? Could have done with some more white too.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport