Lidl Deluxe Cheddar cheeses - £1.14 - Super Weekend 7th and 8th October ONLY

Options
B_M
B_M Posts: 714 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 3 October 2017 at 4:54PM in Gone off!
Lidl Deluxe cheeses are very good and worth either a try, or stocking up at this price. Part of their Super Weekend offers, so only available on the weekend of the 7th and 8th of October.

Vintage 250g
Extra mature 320g

This is actually better, considering the quality, to the current Iceland cheese offer.

image_page-32.jpg

A couple of other decent offerings, so a much better Super Weekend for most.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 3 Oct: Lidl’s up to 50% off weekend offers will be available in stores (find your nearest) on Sat 7 Oct and Sun 8 Oct, and includes:
• Alesto soft apricots 200g – 59p (was 99p)
• Simply Sumptuous Muesli fruit 750g – 99p (was £1.69)
• Simply Sumptuous Muesli fruit and nut 750g – 99p (was £1.69)
• Deluxe West Country Crunchy Cheddar vintage reserve 250g - £1.14 (was £2.29)
• Deluxe West Country Crunchy Cheddar extra mature 320g - £1.14 (was £2.29)
• Australian Shiraz Rose wine 75cl - £2.99 (was £4.29)

The cheddar cheese is a bit of a hit with MSE forumites.

Big thanks to B_M for the spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.

Comments

• VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    At last, 3/4!! :T Actually, even the Shiraz looks good, make that 4/4 :D

Although I did buy a load of cheese from Iceland last night :o
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • B_M
    B_M Posts: 714 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    At last, 3/4!! :T Actually, even the Shiraz looks good, make that 4/4 :D

Although I did buy a load of cheese from Iceland last night :o

Lol - sorry. :D

This is better cheese, so freeze some of the Iceland stuff.
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
  • Violetta_2
    Options
    The lidl muesli is lovely will have to stock up, thanks op, and I'm easily tempted by cheese.
    Booo!!!
  • Wizard_of_Id
    Options
    Both the cheese are good, I had them last time.
    Not so good that I would pay full price though, the normal extra mature is a good taste at a good price.
  • Violetta_2
    Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    Options
    Both the cheese are good, I had them last time.
    Not so good that I would pay full price though, the normal extra mature is a good taste at a good price.
    Most of Lidl cheeses are really good, we use the lighter cheddar as an everyday cheese and it's lovely, haven't tried these and think I must be a right saddo but looking forward to getting a few of these cheeses and stocking up on muesli this weekend. :j
    Booo!!!
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I picked up some of the blue muesli and apricots earlier. They also had tamarind sauce on offer, 2 for £1.50 (usually 99p each) so I bought some. It’s an acquired taste explosion in your mouth, but also strangely addictive.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Violetta_2
    Violetta_2 Posts: 3,588 Forumite
    Options
    No cheese left in the 3 shops I visited this weekend, did stock up on muesli yesterday then visited 2 today as I wanted the desk lamp that was supposed to be going on sale today but from what the assistant said they didn't get sent any of the lamps, they were out of crispbreads too.
    Booo!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport