5 Day Trial of Dior Forever Fluid Foundation (In store)

Options
http://t.emailings.dior.fr/nl/jsp/m.jsp?c=@BRaoqm%2BdZBhM/0r0iigVQK6vQ3NBKspT5aJvEVOd728%3D

The perfect complexion is reinvented with the brand new Diorskin Forever Perfect Cushion foundation and a greater selection of fluid foundation shades. Infused with a new Skincare Essence with pore-refining properties², all of the Diorskin Forever foundation formulas
boost the complexion day after day for an enhanced makeup result.

Visit your nearest counter to discover your perfect foundation match using Dior's innovative Shade Analyser, and receive a 5 day trial of Forever Fluid Foundation to enjoy at home

5CA2C4CFBBC5F26FF738F52A00E86029.jpg
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,948 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Still available
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure