Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• jumperabv3
    jumperabv3 Posts: 1,231 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    sonicology wrote: »
    Also as a bonus I'm sure I'll make a fortune from the advice Mystic Tara gives me with the fake details I gave her :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl:
  • snowy79
    snowy79 Posts: 242 Forumite
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    Looks like there might be a (shopping) swago coming up with all of 24 sb for a full board (there is no blog post yet)

http://www.swagbucks.com/swago

Blimey it is hardly worth the effort for 24SB, they are always a bit tricky to complete!!
  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,859 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Today's Bonus 1 + 5 = 6SB ;)
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• morpho
    morpho Posts: 362 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just have Discover to clear - Engage me TV doesn`t seem to do it anymore for me ? - any easy alternatives ?
  • Scarlett
    Scarlett Posts: 315 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just have Discover to clear - Engage me TV doesn`t seem to do it anymore for me ? - any easy alternatives ?
    jumperabv3 wrote: »
    Discover --> Kiwi Wall --> Tara the Medium | CPL | UK --> 27 SB

Very easy offer for 27 SB.

The above just credited for me after a few mins
  • Scarlett
    Scarlett Posts: 315 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The reduction in SB for surveys is crazy - Gold 15 min survey for 38 SB! That would usually be 60-70ish SB
  • morpho
    morpho Posts: 362 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Scarlett wrote: »
    The above just credited for me after a few mins

Thanks Scarlett - that certainly worked ok as well for me - for today----but going forward I do miss the 1sb video ones like we used to have with Offer Toro that you could repeat each day and clear Discover - any of these anywhere , anyone ??
  • jaytar
    jaytar Posts: 160 Forumite
    Options
    Have just accidentally opened a new window over Ncrave and it still seems to be working. It's counting down and has just credited.
  • Super_Trouper
    Options
    morpho wrote: »
    Are you sure engageme doesn't work? There's a few different ones and one might work better than another. Ads don't play after ever video for me so I don't leave it unattended any more. I click next video until an ad plays, let the ad play and then fast forward again until the next ad plays, usually takes about 4 or 5 videos until an ad plays but you're not watching the videos, just hit next until an ad plays. I also open it in a new browser window (not tab) then you can go back to the other window whilst it plays.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    morpho wrote: »

Worked for me after a few page refreshes
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure