Enter List Ideas (and more) To Exactitude (in shopping) thread

Options

Comments

• artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    Options
    locarr wrote: »
    Morning All!:D

Ive been waiting for a PP for a few days, so done what is advised and adjusted the time by a minute or so, however I have now got a £3 odd pp back for what looks like the shopper in front of me and not my shop!!:eek:

the question is can I use it, is a womble? what do you think, would it be wrong to print it out!!

I think you've just explained why I got a PP back that I wasn't expecting a while ago. Couldn't for the life of me find the receipt that it was for. I wonder if I put the wrong time in from a genuine receipt and it happened to coincide with a different one?
    Awaiting a new sig
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,950 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning well been car boot and by god it was cold but its a beautifull day the sun is shinning, can stay like this now till october, just getting a bit warmer :rotfl::rotfl:get rid of some of this water laying aroung, couldnt believe how much is laying in the fields on the way to booty, but booty is hard standing so thats good :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • couponqueen123
    Options
    Damoc wrote: »
    Feeling a bit crap today, going to live vicariously through the forum instead!

My meds don't permit any alchohol. Wouldn't mind getting some of those Bavaria(sp) alchohol free beers, anyone know if there's a PDF online for the magazine coupon?

Never have any luck getting any Sainsbobs mags..

if you havent drank the alco-free drinks before i wuldnt bother they are rubbish - and give worse hang-over effects if 2 many are drank (thats not many needed) friends of mine say this i have never had them but have seen ppl the nxt morning and they dnt look good or feel good :eek::rotfl:
  • PetuliaGristle
    Options
    I loaded two yesterday and they haven't appeared yet.
    "We have to be kind because everyone is fighting a great, great battle" - Sir Richard Attenborough
    "There is a special place in hell for women who don't help other women" - Madeleine Albright
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    artha wrote: »
    I think you've just explained why I got a PP back that I wasn't expecting a while ago. Couldn't for the life of me find the receipt that it was for. I wonder if I put the wrong time in from a genuine receipt and it happened to coincide with a different one?

if the person in front had dropped the receipt outside and I found it would be classed as an nice little womble...

I'll have to think about it ...if the shopper binned her receipt all well and good but if they print it and then get refused because I've used it it could cause probs...:eek:
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • Smart1e
    Smart1e Posts: 2,756 Forumite
    Options
    aallank wrote: »
    I did my first snap and save on TCB 2 days ago and it was showing within 2 hours, i did one yesterday afternoon and no sign of it still, how long should i wait? do i upload again before it disappears?

Mine too, 3 on Friday payable within a couple of hours:j, 2 yesterday not showing at all. I did them on my phone same as the first time. I've just logged in and uploaded them again on the website just in case, I would rather upload them twice than not at all and miss the deadline because at least one of mine is ending tonight :eek:
    :) Learn from the past, enjoy and appreciate the present and work to make your future the best it can possibly be :)

And get lots of glitches!
  • Call_of_Trouty
    Options
    3010 wrote: »
    Not happy about it really. Must have taken them about 2 weeks to go through and check most accounts. :( But suppose it was bound to happen when people on 10 ways were asking how many can |I get on one account and stuff. What also will have not helped is people then refreshing the page and taking other codes. As, this meant when people came to put their codes in it would not accept them because they had been used by someone else. So when they contacted RSH they then went on and looked at the accounts. :( I did not put mine in until the last hour of the promotion on the Saturday night as well. Double doh. :(I only had 6 on my account as well.

Morning everyone. :)

Not been around much do to trying to write the stupid dissertation. :eek:

And that is why they have been cancelled !!
  • Westvleteren
    Options
    And the rest of my PP's put in an appearance - my biggest womble ever £4.39 :j and another £3.63 :D

ScreenShot2013-02-17at100111_zps70e26034.png

ScreenShot2013-02-17at102220_zps91b7fb38.png
    Something unexpected happened which made me smile and still continues to make me smile.

• Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    locarr wrote: »
    if the person in front had dropped the receipt outside and I found it would be classed as an nice little womble...

I'll have to think about it ...if the shopper binned her receipt all well and good but if they print it and then get refused because I've used it it could cause probs...:eek:
    Personally I would say no to using it, as it clearly is not your receipt:) Crying shame though as they might not have used it x
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Right, need to get moving and do some stuff. Catch you all later.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure