Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Good Afternoon All.

Don't know if it's any use to anyone but on HUD there is a code for a free 1 Month Entertainment Pass and 1 Month Film Pass.
    Don't think I am allowed to post link or codes, but very easy to find.

Could be useful for the Christmas Period, if you don't already have it.

Don't do both at once as cant add if have more than 30 days of an existing pass left. Wait a day to add second one.

Have just added Film Pass and cancelled straight away, so not to get charged in Jan.
  • Bikertov
    Bikertov Posts: 1,598 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    So what do you lot think about this one:

https://groceries.asda.com/product/electric-toothbrushes/oralb-pro-2000-rechargeable-electric-toothbrush/910001417217

Oral B Electric toothbrush - £70.00 in A and £30.00 in T

A genuine price, no glitch, leading to a potential £43.00 APG.

I am looking at buying 2 of them (a genuine purchase), so a possible £83.00 APG.

What do you think the trouts will say to that ?
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have asked a couple of times before, but no-one has answered me yet as far as I can see. Do the Propercorns work versus M?

TIA.
  • izzy65
    izzy65 Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you marmie, as you say it's the correct towels just no longer comparing, savvy as you thought it might be a regional thing fyi I am in Scotland .
    Thank you to all who make these shopping trips possible, 3 dogs lists are so very much appreciated 👍💖
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thankfully my parents shop worked :D

Voucher for £20.47 :eek: :rotfl:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • Claire1972
    Claire1972 Posts: 2,749 Forumite
    Options
    1x Cadbury Fudge Chocolate Bar (25.5g) £0.25 £0.26
    3x Dove Men+Care Ultimate Care Gift Set with Shower Tool (each) £24.00 £9.75
    0.13x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.10 £0.09
    1x Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo Chocolate Bar (18g) £0.25 £0.26
    1x Cadbury Curly Wurly Bar (26g) £0.35 £0.30
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Cucumber (each) £0.50 £0.45
    1x ASDA 100% Pure Orange Juice Smooth Cartons (3x200) £0.69 £0.80
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Iceberg Lettuce (each) £0.49 £0.48

Bought the fudge as the trigger but also the caramel fredo I bought is missing
    We're just happy to have a home, a family and our health. Whatever else is just added and it fits. :)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    My first one ever is due in about half an hour
    I can confirm the B&H Mandarin Benefit sets worked at 730 this morning. HTH

Thanks they didnt have any anyway so she got shave set instead hope they work. But she managed her apg on her own:T she wrote the instructions down:rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Tried android pay with new email but unfortunately it didn't work:(
    Has anyone managed to get a second month successfully yet?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • Bikertov
    Bikertov Posts: 1,598 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Saversue wrote: »
    Good Afternoon All.

Don't know if it's any use to anyone but on HUD there is a code for a free 1 Month Entertainment Pass and 1 Month Film Pass.
    Don't think I am allowed to post link or codes, but very easy to find.

Could be useful for the Christmas Period, if you don't already have it.

Don't do both at once as cant add if have more than 30 days of an existing pass left. Wait a day to add second one.

Have just added Film Pass and cancelled straight away, so not to get charged in Jan.
    Already expired ... :sad:
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    It is these Pepsi cans against Morries....No trigger just a pricing error by Ms

Pepsi Diet Cans8x330
    Product Code: 3111506

Price £2.50(9.5p per 100ml)

I think it might be a pricing error by the APG. Diet Pepsi and Regular Pepsi are the only ones I have seen picking up £1.25 - Pepsi Max does NOT work.

I have £2.50 yellow label on all of the cans packs in M today. £1.25, yellow label as it happens, price is on all the 2L bottles that are next to them on the shelves in my M. I think the price collectors may have scanned the wrong price on a couple of the cans packs and this is a glitch specific to last Wednesday's price collection with today's Monday data looming over it ready to be in the system as early as tomorrow morning. May get away with it tomorrow morning or even maybe all day tomorrow - however tomorrow becomes a risk and why take it? Shop for them today.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure