must hold a full uk driving licence
no cash alternative
see post #2 for full terms

http://www.pentelwinacar.com/
Reg/Log In

GL ;)

2014 WTD ~ CH10OC50CW55PC10AB25BA120SB15OC30BC160BV105OC30CT20GC10GB100
:shhh:

Apparently everything has a happy ending and if you havent arrived at the happiness, it hasnt ended yet :think:

Comments

• fnc63
    fnc63 Posts: 4,018 Forumite
    Options
    Terms and Conditions

1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and ROI only, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, trade customers and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.

2. Closing date for all entries is midnight on 31.03.15.

3. There are 25 chances to win a Fiat 500 during this promotion.

4. Internet access is required to enter.

5. To enter: purchase necessary. Visit https://www.pentelwinacar.com, register and enter your unique code which can be found on special promotional packs of Pentel products.

6. There are a maximum of 30 entries per person allowed during the promotional period. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else's behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter's discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by any method will be disqualified.

Online Instant win:

7. Prizes have been pre-allocated and linked to unique codes in pack, which have been randomly pre-selected via a secure, independently verified computer system. Although all prizes will be available to be won, there is no guarantee that they all will actually be won.

8. Winners will be notified immediately on screen if they have won and asked to follow online instructions.

9. In the ROI entrants with a winning URN will also be required to answer correctly a skill-based question before being confirmed a winner.

Prize draw:

10. In the event there is no one winner from the online instant win, a prize draw will be held containing all valid entries during the promotional period. One winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision and will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date.

General terms:

11. To claim, winners in the UK must mail in their winning on-pack label with unique code and claim form by freepost to Pentel Promotion, Freepost RLUK-AHUU-KKEK, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY. Non receipt of winners' claims is wholly the responsibility of winners. In ROI to claim, winners must mail in their winning on-pack label with unique code and claim form by secure postage to Pentel Promotion, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY. Postage costs will be refunded if required to ROI winners.

12. In the event a claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 28 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and the prize will be forfeited.

13. Codes are unique and can only be entered once. Manufacturer's references or other codes are not valid for entry into this promotion.

14. The decision of the Promoter is final in all aspects of this promotion.

15. There are 25 prizes of a Fiat 500 car up to the cost of £10,000 to be won. Prizes are subject to availability and production time from the supplier. The prize covers all the normal on road costs excluding insurance. The promoter reserves the right to request proof of insurance before the winner will be allowed to collect the prize. All other costs and expenses in relation to prize acceptance are the winners' own, including any travel to collect their prize. Prize delivery times will be discussed with the winners.

16. Winners must hold a full UK driving licence.

17. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners. The prize is non-transferable.

18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all winners. Please retain your promotional on- label and unique code as this will be required as part of the verification process. Should the Promoter have any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the entry requirements or these Terms and Conditions, including, but not limited to, any attempt to enter a unique code more than once or any tampering with the entry process, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process a win claim and refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the entrant from further participation in the promotion.

19. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding.

20. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.

21. The names and counties of the winners will be available on request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Winners List, Pentel Promotion, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY within 3 months of the closing date. In the ROI entrants should send a self-addressed envelope to Winners List, Pentel Promotion, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY within 3 months of the closing date.

22. Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.

23. The winners agree to reasonable post event publicity by the Promoter with no further recompense over and beyond the award of the prizes.

24. Your personal details will be used for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and the delivery of the prize only unless you have opted in to receive further marketing communications from the Promoter.

2014 WTD ~ CH10OC50CW55PC10AB25BA120SB15OC30BC160BV105OC30CT20GC10GB100
    :shhh:

Apparently everything has a happy ending and if you havent arrived at the happiness, it hasnt ended yet :think:

• jellyfox
    jellyfox Posts: 198 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Can I just ask if anyone has actually managed to find one of these Pentel promotional packs, and if so, where?! I have been searching and there has been no mention of a competition on all the Pentel products I have found!
  • thehackker
    thehackker Posts: 41 Forumite
    Options
    isn't this like a scam as the prizes most likely will not ever be claimed and pental will just sell loads of products
  • twinklenicci
    twinklenicci Posts: 1,103 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    ive searched everywhere and not found any packs !!!
    Massive Thank you to all who post comps & answers on here .i'm very grateful , good luck all.
    B~ 25/04/1999, B~17/05/2000
    E~11/09/2013
  • RedCardinal
    RedCardinal Posts: 3,166 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Snap no promotional packs in this area. Ryman's Staioners is the only place I have even found Pental Pens.
  • RedCardinal
    RedCardinal Posts: 3,166 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you for your quick response.

I am sorry you are having difficulty finding our promotion.

I can confirm we have had 595 entries to win a Fiat 500.

Some of the shops where products have been bought are:
    Acorn Business Supplies
    Amazon
    Euroffice
    Lyreco
    Office Team
    Spicers

Can't say any of these have premises in my area( Amazon excluded)
    Happy hunting for anyone interested.
  • robbies_gal
    robbies_gal Posts: 7,895 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    and on amazon u wouldnt know it was apromotional one till u received it
    What goes around-comes around
  • gizmobenny
    gizmobenny Posts: 1,490 Forumite
    Options
    Checked WH Smith today.. lots of Pentel but no promotional packs.
    Same in Tesco and Asda , not seen a promotional pack anywhere ??
  • chrissie57
    Options
    Thank you for your quick response.

I am sorry you are having difficulty finding our promotion.

I can confirm we have had 595 entries to win a Fiat 500.

Some of the shops where products have been bought are:
    Acorn Business Supplies
    Amazon
    Euroffice
    Lyreco
    Office Team
    Spicers

Can't say any of these have premises in my area( Amazon excluded)
    Happy hunting for anyone interested.

I might be quite wrong but it looks to me as if it might be online suppliers of Pentel that are involved in this promotion - Amazon is obvious, we have used Lyreco in work and a quick Google appears to show the others are all business suppliers rather than retail outlets :o
    "If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you. "
    A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
    As dreams are made on; and our little life
    Is rounded with a sleep.

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced (James Baldwin)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure