L'occitane freebie invite, anyone else got one?

Options

Comments

• sampan26
    sampan26 Posts: 643 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Yes got the email last night :)
    Love their products, always excellent service, even with freebies in their stores!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi everyone, please remember that swapping personal details like email addresses is against MSE so any posts asking for emails to be sent or offering to send emails will unfortunately have to be deleted.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Stardust7
    Stardust7 Posts: 109 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    it's a set from L'occitane it contains: Shea Butter Foot Cream 10ml, pivione Floral Hand Cream 10ml , Verbena shower gel and Body Lotion 30ml each, and Verbena Soap 25 g.. it was by invite to send a voucher to 3 friends' emails and you get one too :)

Hi, I have received the e-mail also but how can I get one myself too? I can only read send a invite to friend.
  • faerielight
    faerielight Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I'm not swapping emails, only flagging it up that L'occitane is offering a freebie
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • sarah1972
    Options
    Stardust7 wrote: »
    Hi, I have received the e-mail also but how can I get one myself too? I can only read send a invite to friend.

I don't think you can, the idea is to send to 3 friends as far as I can see?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    I'm not swapping emails, only flagging it up that L'occitane is offering a freebie

I didn't mean you faerielight, I have had to delete a couple of posts asking for an email.;)
  • faerielight
    faerielight Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    oh phew, I'm glad I was allowed to post this :) I thought some people might miss their invite if it was in their spam box.. Stardust, I think after we have sent the offer to three friends, we will get an email within 24 hours for the voucher.
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • sampan26
    sampan26 Posts: 643 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Stardust7 wrote: »

It pops up at the end, once you have sent the 3 to friends :)
    It pops up saying something like, you also get a gift, or something like that? :)
  • emmaandbunni
    Options
    I done mine said I need to take debit card with anyone know why this is?
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    I had an email arrive this afternoon - hurray! Once you've invited three friends, they send you an email so you can claim one too. The debit card is just used for ID afaik.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure