Win £5000

http://puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competition-entry-form/2016/Wordsearch/6

Answer TEMPLE OF THE CROSS

Good luck all :)
  • SuzieTheCat
    SuzieTheCat Posts: 1,766 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bumping as the eclipse wordsearch links are now up (thanks One Eye for the PM!)

Good luck! :)
    Wins of 2021
  • marialionza
    marialionza Posts: 7,026 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Bumping as the eclipse wordsearch links are now up (thanks One Eye for the PM!)

Good luck! :)

These are posts No: 1303, 1304, 1305.
    Thanks to those who help us to win !
    <3
  • One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,566 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    E: 28/07 T-A-B Take a Puzzle issue 7

http://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competition-entry-form/2016/Take_a_Puzzle/7

p.2 Win a £5000 trip to Hollywood - Answer = OSCAR ... (this comp closes 01/09)

p.6 Win £1000 cash – Answer = FATAL ATTRACTION

p.11 Win 3 Nights in The Lake District – Answer = 3

p.17 Win a mystery cash sum (15 x £34) – Answer = CLUMSY

p.23 Win 1 of 2 Dyson Hairdryers – Answer = SHEEN

p.29 Win 1 of 12 Kurio 10S Tablets + Shuffle Cards – Answer = DEALER

p.41 Win 1 of 25 bottles of Jean Pernet Champagne – Answer = BUBBLES

p.47 Win 1 of 25 cash prizes from £10 to £250 – Answer = DOUGH

p.53 Win 1 of 18 Minipresso Portable Coffee Machines – Answer = BEANS

p.59 Win 1 of 10 £50 Debenhams vouchers – Answer = MARK LABBETT

3-nights in The Lake District is based on 2 sharing a hotel room in Grasmere with breakfasts and includes £200 cash towards other expenses. Prize to be taken by end of July 2017 excluding bank holiday periods and is subject to availability.

E: 01/09 Win a week's VIP Holiday for 2 to Hollywood worth £5000
    Flying from London to LA you'll check into a luxury hotel for seven nights. We're also giving you your own Cadillac for the week. You'll receive a narrated tour of LA including the homes of your favourite stars and a visit to the renowned Chinese Theatre to see the famous handprints and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. You'll also visit Beverly Hills for the top-class shopping on Rodeo Drive plus a full day at Universal Studios Hollywood which includes a gourmet lunch, VIP seating at shows, visits to closed sets and priority access to all rides and attractions. Prize is based on 2 people sharing a room and includes return flights from London, plus £500 spending money. It can be taken anytime until the end of July 2017 excluding bank holidays and is subject to availability.

• JamboDP
    JamboDP Posts: 41,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    E: 01/09 TAB SU-DOKU Issue 7

http://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competition-entry-form/2016/Su-doku/7

Win a Hollywood Trip – Answer = OSCAR

Quote:
    Originally Posted by One-Eye viewpost.gif

Flying from London to LA you'll check into a luxury hotel for seven nights. We're also giving you your own Cadillac for the week. You'll receive a narrated tour of LA including the homes of your favourite stars and a visit to the renowned Chinese Theatre to see the famous handprints and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. You'll also visit Beverly Hills for the top-class shopping on Rodeo Drive plus a full day at Universal Studios Hollywood which includes a gourmet lunch, VIP seating at shows, visits to closed sets and priority access to all rides and attractions.

Prize is based on 2 people sharing a room and includes return flights from London, plus £500 spending money. It can be taken anytime until the end of July 2017 excluding bank holidays and is subject to availability.
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
  • lhl24
    lhl24 Posts: 1,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    lhl24 wrote: »
    E: 12/07 We ♥ Mixed Puzzles issue 6

Win a luxury Safari Break for 2.

Answer = SAFARI

It's not live yet, will update with link as soon as it is.

Hi, I don't know if anyone can help. I keep trying but cannot find a live link for this. I'm on holiday at the moment and have VERY limited wifi access so can't check back often but if anyone can help it would be great. I've tried going through the menu but get "access denied" when I get to here:
    http://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/mixed-puzzles-magazine

Also I've tried going direct using One Eye's original link (http://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competition-entry-form/2016/Mixed_Puzzles/5) and changing the end number to 6 but that's not working either. We've still got a couple of weeks so I'll keep trying but just wanted to update.
    2017 Prizes - £713, 2016 Prizes - £2836, 2015 Prizes - £3598, 2014 Prizes - £3671
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,847 Forumite
    Options
    lhl24 wrote: »
    Hi, I don't know if anyone can help. I keep trying but cannot find a live link for this. I'm on holiday at the moment and have VERY limited wifi access so can't check back often but if anyone can help it would be great. I've tried going through the menu but get "access denied" when I get to here:
    http://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/mixed-puzzles-magazine

Also I've tried going direct using One Eye's original link (http://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competition-entry-form/2016/Mixed_Puzzles/5) and changing the end number to 6 but that's not working either. We've still got a couple of weeks so I'll keep trying but just wanted to update.
    hi, same for me,
    I've sent them an email re the problem on..
    Feedback on the website can be directed to [EMAIL="puzzlesfeedback&#64;bauer.co.uk"]puzzlesfeedback@bauer.co.uk[/EMAIL]
    will feed back on here when/if getting a reply.
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,904 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Was going to post about the above as well, as I couldn't find it either.
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £41,706.18
  • fire**fly
    Options
    fire**fly wrote: »
    hi, same for me,
    I've sent them an email re the problem on..
    Feedback on the website can be directed to [EMAIL="puzzlesfeedback&#64;bauer.co.uk"]puzzlesfeedback@bauer.co.uk[/EMAIL]
    will feed back on here when/if getting a reply.

re the above, I've had no reply from them
    so have sent another one.
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• fire**fly
    edited 1 July 2016 at 11:17PM
    Options
    E:01/09 T-A-B Mini Puzzle Mix Issue 65

Enter..
    http://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competition-entry-form/2016/Mini_Puzzle_Mix_Collection/65

answer - OSCAR

prize is posted below on One-Eye's link..
    One-Eye wrote: »
    WIN A VIP HOLIDAY FOR 2 TO HOLLYWOOD WORTH £5000

Flying from London to LA you'll check into a luxury hotel for seven nights. We're also giving you your own Cadillac for the week. You'll receive a narrated tour of LA including the homes of your favourite stars and a visit to the renowned Chinese Theatre to see the famous handprints and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. You'll also visit Beverly Hills for the top-class shopping on Rodeo Drive plus a full day at Universal Studios Hollywood which includes a gourmet lunch, VIP seating at shows, visits to closed sets and priority access to all rides and attractions.

Prize is based on 2 people sharing a room and includes return flights from London, plus £500 spending money. It can be taken anytime until the end of July 2017 excluding bank holidays and is subject to availability.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure