Marks and Spencer discount codes Thread 2

Options

Comments

• mano_billi
    Options
    This is a first come first get 1 pound discount for Marks and Spencer UK.
    PIN:
    Gift Card Number:
    Value expires:
    £1.00 30/07/2016:

:):DThanks:A
  • cte1111
    cte1111 Posts: 7,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Marks and Spencers - 20% off when you buy clothing, beauty, home and furniture

MAY15A17

Valid from 21 - 25th May 2015, may be used multiple times, not to be used with staff discount
  • jennycog
    jennycog Posts: 237 Forumite
    Options
    20% off Clothing, Beauty, Home & Furniture Online at Marks & Spencer

Enter code:

HCG5-6AWB-ZQDB-NX3K

Expires 25th May 2015
  • Ziggy_Stardust
    Ziggy_Stardust Posts: 1,418 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Here's another code same deal as above

MAY15EM
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    jennycog wrote: »
    20% off Clothing, Beauty, Home & Furniture Online at Marks & Spencer

Enter code:

HCG5-6AWB-ZQDB-NX3K

Expires 25th May 2015

This one doesn't work for me.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• jennycog
    Options
    Sorry this one definitely works - I have just used it.

20% off clothing, home, beauty & furniture.

HCGN-QTKL-TWK4-NXX3
  • jennycog
    Options
    alternatively use code below for 20% off clothing, beauty, furniture & home

MAY15SM
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 24 May 2015 at 7:43AM
    Options
    Instore voucher for 20% https://pages.news.marksandspencer.com/150524_F_F_Reminder_printVoucher/
    150524_F_F_Reminder_07.jpg

150524_F_F_Reminder_06.jpg

*20% off clothing, home and beauty - INCLUDES: furniture, garden and conservatory furniture (including LOFT), footwear, accessories and stationery. EXCLUDES: schoolwear, branded baby goods, made to measure shirts, made to measure suits, branded lighting, LOFT furniture (upholstery and cabinet), sale and clearance items, tailoring alterations, ‘your school uniform’ service, name tapes, Personalised Cards, Gift Card/Vouchers, food, flowers, beers, wine and spirits. Valid in selected M&S stores in the UK (excluding Channel Islands, M&S Outlets, M&S Outlet Online and M&S stores located in airports, railway stations, motorway services, hospitals and at BP Connect as well as M&S Caf!, M&S Food to Go takeaway counters, Delis, Kitchens and Restaurants) and online at marksandspencer.com. Voucher or code cannot be used in conjunction with any other M&S discount voucher, code or staff discount. Valid in store on presentation of this original voucher at time of purchase. M&S cannot accept responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers. Voucher or code cannot be used against purchases made prior to the receipt of this voucher or code. Voucher can be used more than once in store and using our in store ordering service, within the period of validity. Online code is valid multiple times at marksandspencer.com , mobile, by phone or touch screen ordering points. One voucher or code only per transaction. Voucher or code cannot be used with the purchase of M&S Bank products or services or to pay credit or chargecard balances. Offer strictly non-transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. Placing this voucher or code for sale/auction on any website is strictly prohibited and renders the voucher void. Any refunds will take into account the discount. Discount does not apply to delivery charges. Marks & Spencer reserves the right to reject this voucher or code with reasonable cause. ©Marks and Spencer plc 2015. Registered office: Waterside House, 35 North Wharf Road, London W2 1NW. Registered number 214436 (England and Wales)
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Just received a lingerie/sleepwear booklet in the post with the following offer enclosed, £5 off £30 or more spend on lingerie, sleepwear or hosiery, code 5OFF30 valid 24/5-30/6
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    150730FnF_hero-left-WW.jpg
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure