Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    edited 10 October 2016 at 4:38PM
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Morning everyone. Trying to catch up a bit and am confused with the cashback apps. I thought once you claimed things disappeared from the apps? Mine haven't :(! And someone said Shopmium would have blind pig back today. Mine hasn't. Missed that one!

Another thing. Sorry I said I was confused. CS and CoS have pictures of different flavours but say one claim. Did someone say you can get all three flavours and it counts as one claim please?

Many apologies for all the questions.

The cs app has a bug on it just now that means all offers show they can only be claimed 1 time

Go through the motions of making a claim and you'll then be able to see how many redemptions are actually available

edit: this shows you the maximum number of claims you can make within the offer period. The app doesn't reduce as you claim so you need to take into account how many claims you've already made

If you check the website https://www.quidco.co.uk/clicksnap it shows you exactly what you have left to claim
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • tbw
    tbw Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    Options
    I haven't bought ant T's wine for ages and I've forgotten exactly how it works - am I right in thinking that we just need 6 of the Hardys to get the double discount and that we are not also going for a price match as 2 bottles in T are cheaper than 2 in A ?
    ELITE 5:2
    # 42
    11st2lbs down to 9st2lbs - another 5lbs gone due to alcohol abuse (head down toilet syndrome)
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    No idea sorry as I got ballerina slippers and paid £1 but then I couldn't use it again.

Which makes me think - both my offers stopped working for me once I paid over some actual money. So I'm wondering if getting things for free keeps it alive and active as it's not registering any spend?

Worth bearing in mind for next time. :D

Did you that instore seren? My offer is still valid. :eek: But as you say no pennies spent yet and only used online. ;)
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 10 October 2016 at 1:07PM
    Options
    looks like the wine has been posted AGAIN on the dark side

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/hardy-s-stamp-wine-6-bottles-for-17-25-tesco-2525820
  • pk04
    pk04 Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    The cs app has a bug on it just now that means all offers show they can only be claimed 1 time

Go through the motions of making a claim and you'll then be able to see how many redemptions are actuall available

Does that still work? I went through and redeemed the milk on mine, it was only when it didn't show up and I went to put a claim through Quidco that I realised it was down to 0 redemptions left. Maybe mine was just glitchy ... in a bad way :(:rotfl:
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    tbw wrote: »
    I haven't bought ant T's wine for ages and I've forgotten exactly how it works - am I right in thinking that we just need 6 of the Hardys to get the double discount and that we are not also going for a price match as 2 bottles in T are cheaper than 2 in A ?

Yes it's cheaper because of the double discount than any that would price match. :cool:
  • Arthien
    Arthien Posts: 1,513 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Yes it's cheaper because of the double discount than any that would price match. :cool:

Afternoon all!

Just whizzing in and out as I'm working my lunch so I can finish early, in time for Bella tonight :D

I'd skimmed and assumed this was a BG thing, but if it's not, then is it just 'buy in 6s' and nothing else required?
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I noticed a failed shop on saturday on the mullers, but can confirm they have just worked for me.

11 red cherry plus a muller rice.

11 muller rice plus an apple muller rice.
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Edindevon wrote: »
    ah right, i was away this weekend and just catching up. ive amended my post slightly ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure