Marks and Spencer discount codes Thread 2

Options

Comments

• SMC_2
    SMC_2 Posts: 780 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    A family member of mine had a text today reminding them to use and give out their F&F voucher.........clever when none were received!!!! :(
  • radial_2
    Options
    FML I missed every single one of those codes because the board is very sporadic in sending out update emails :(

Don't spose there are any more going are there please??

R.
  • freddiesmum09
    Options
    radial wrote: »
    FML I missed every single one of those codes because the board is very sporadic in sending out update emails :(

Don't spose there are any more going are there please??

R.

Sorry for all the chatter on this thread, but thought you may want to know some people are selling them on ebay. I brought one for £1.50, but it was worth it for me as I am saving about £35. Still not as good as getting it for free but better than nothing.:)
  • radial_2
    Options
    Thanks for the tip freddiesmum09 :)
  • stormbreaker
    stormbreaker Posts: 2,289 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 14 December 2012 at 11:20PM
    Options
    Sorry for all the chatter on this thread

I fully appreciate that the BGs are needed and do a splendid job. But I can't help feeling that the stuffing has been knocked out of this thread.

It appears like folk are walking on eggshells. Some want codes, some have codes. Some who have don't want to post on the wall and let someone who is perhaps not even registered as a user to use the code without saying.

Unless you are subscribed to the thread does it matter how many people ask for codes? In the years gone by I have seen many posts and threads asking for various codes and nothing ever said.

Here is just one example

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4174143&page=41

There is a F&F event this weekend and a number of people will be sitting with codes for 20% off. Each voucher has 4 codes. I have used two of mine and uncertain if I will use the other two. If I don't use them, I would rather choose to whom I give them!
  • OnAndUp
    OnAndUp Posts: 981 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can I just please ask are the 20% codes that everyone is talking about these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Marks-Spencer-M-S-Multiple-Use-20-Off-Voucher-Clothing-Lingerie-Homeware-/321039644373?pt=UK_Tickets_Trave_Vouchers_Coupons_LE&hash=item4abf74

I was hoping to get some sort of discount but I am ordering gift hampers / chocs so I guess they would not be valid anyway??

THanks!
    "Things can only get better.................c/o D:Ream #The 90's :D"
  • LynseyLoo1812
    Options
    OnAndUp wrote: »
    Can I just please ask are the 20% codes that everyone is talking about these:

I was hoping to get some sort of discount but I am ordering gift hampers / chocs so I guess they would not be valid anyway??

THanks!

Hi OnAndUp,

They are the codes everyone is talking about.

I'm having to take my M&S head off when looking at that link.... I deal with the misuse of M&S discount!!

The discount isn't valid on food or drink unfortunately :(
  • helen_roberts_2
    Options
    I really need a code, such a shame there are none available at the minute. I am shocked staff are selling the codes on eBay for 3 or 4 pounds. What happened to the season of good will?!!
  • aHullKingstonRover
    Options
    Try this code for 20% off clothing, lingerie & homeware...

G5E7-L3FQHB-B4MKE8

(expires 16th December)
  • cte1111
    cte1111 Posts: 7,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Try this code for 20% off clothing, lingerie & homeware...

G5E7-L3FQHB-B4MKE8

(expires 16th December)
    Thanks very much. I've been waiting for a code as needed to get some extra bowls from the Elizabeth range to top up the items I bought a while ago. Saved 40% in total as there is 20% off dining range currently.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure