Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• buyitall
    buyitall Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone know when the next S's double up might be? :)
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    am i missing something? :o why are them items highlighted

these are the only interesting things on a very mundane list - someone might fancy them as a filler :D
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Green & Blacks chocolate, Waitrose 2 for £3, or less with PYO £1.50
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/green-blacks-chocolate-waitrose-2-for-3-less-with-pyo-2528399

Thanks

I need to look at Waities, as I have 6 vouchers for £6 off a £30 shop....

I will blow the rest of my budget
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks

I need to look at Waities, as I have 6 vouchers for £6 off a £30 shop....

I will blow the rest of my budget

How have you got 6? i got a big fat 0:(:(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    ok - you are going to have to choose your till boy carefully to accept such a wade of MOCs and triple count that you have at least 10 acceptable items - but are you going to try it :D

i cant see anything wrong with 10 soups - Ive never done more than 6 hipps at a time :)
    have you got sufficient MOCs or print offs?

This sounds like fun :)

I have been doing 12 and 18 Hipps, with other vouchers at the same time, but normally I wing it and it does not go as well as I want and end up paying a few pound.

Everyone in the house has been eating Tesco's own products for the month, My cupboards were empty at the beginning of the month, and I actually have loads of food in now, stocked up with oils and loads of other cupboard staples... even started Xmas food shopping with the Hipp - it is no wonder I have blown the budget (well that was waites, sainsbury, asda and some of Mr T).

I have a favourite SA... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • vanilla_twist
    Options
    Sorted my nectar card out.
    Had misplaced old one (along with driving licence) but had one I picked up a while ago. Did the chat thing and all points on one card which has now been registered.
    Fun and games tomorrow then.

V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • bubbs
    Options
    Sorted my nectar card out.
    Had misplaced old one (along with driving licence) but had one I picked up a while ago. Did the chat thing and all points on one card which has now been registered.
    Fun and games tomorrow then.

V x

Go for it :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • vanilla_twist
    Options
    The Swipe and Win promotion is available at Sainsbury’s to Nectar card customers only.
    Promotion open to UK residents, aged 18 and above.
    The promotional period is 00:01 on 14 October to 23:59 on 16 October 2016.
    To enter the promotion, simply meet the qualifying conditions by spending £10 or more, excluding items listed in Term 5, in one transaction at Sainsbury’s Supermarkets and Petrol Stations, or Sainsbury’s Online Groceries for delivery or collection between 14 – 16 October 2016 and swipe your Nectar card in store or enter your Nectar card details online. Centrals and Locals, Sainsbury’s Cafes, Pay at Pump petrol stations and the following petrol stations are excluded from the promotion: Aberdeen (Garthdee Road), Archer Road, Balham Nightingale Lane Local, Balsall Common Local, Bath, Biddulph, Bishops Waltham, Blackpool, Braintree, Bridgemead, Bristol Nags Head Hill Local, Burpham, Cameron Toll (Edinburgh), Charlton Riverside (Greenwich), Chertsey, Cobham, Colne, Craigavon, Cramlington, Currie Lanark Road West Local, Dartmouth, Dorridge, Droitwich Worcester Road Local, Dronfield, Dungannon, East Filton, East Kilbride, Edenthorpe (Thorne Road), Eltham, Ely, Forestside, Fosse Park, Glasgow Woodlands Local, Glen Road, Haverhill, Hazel Grove, Heaton, Newcastle, Kimberley, Livingston, Horley Bonehurst Road Local, Keighley, Hempstead Valley, Isle of Wight, London Colney, Lower Richmond Road Local, Marshalswick Local, Meadowhall North, Meadowhall South, Morecambe, Northfield, Perton, Queens Road, Rawdon Apperley Lane Local, Redditch, Shorehead, Stratton, Taunton, Telford, Wakefield Ings Road, Wantage, Wednesfield, West Houghton, Whitehouse Farm, Worksop.
    Qualifying spend excludes spirits and liqueurs, first stage baby milk products, National Lottery, Tobacco, gift vouchers, gift cards, prescription medicines, over the counter medicines, postage stamps, savings stamps, mobile phone vouchers, phone cards, e top-up, pay point payments, charity products and car park tickets.
    All entrants meeting the qualifying conditions will receive a reward coupon. Every customer will receive a minimum of 200 points. Available prizes are: 47,000 prizes of 5000 Nectar points, 862,000 prizes of 2000 Nectar points, 766,000 prizes of 1000 Nectar points, 1.7 million prizes of 500 Nectar points and are allocated at random. Each prize is inclusive of 200 gift points.
    Points are rewarded as a coupon at till that must be redeemed in store in order for points to be awarded to your Nectar card.
    There is no limit on the number of Swipe and Win entries per customer. There is no cash alternative to the stated prize.
    Swipe and Win winning coupons are valid for a single use only and must be handed to the cashier with a Nectar card or placed in the self-scan collection slot by 30 October 2016. Photocopies are not accepted. Lost, expired or damaged coupons cannot be replaced.
    Swipe and Win winning coupons must be redeemed in store. They may not be redeemed online. The coupon remains the property of Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd and is not for resale, publication, auction or transfer. Normal voucher terms and conditions apply.
    No purchase necessary route available in Northern Ireland only. To enter please email swipeandwin@sainsburys.co.uk by 23:59 on 16 October 2016 with your contact details and Nectar card number, and a coupon will be allocated to you and Nectar points added to your account within 28 days of the promotion ending. Notification of points prize will be via email. Only one no purchase necessary route per Northern Ireland customer.
    Sainsbury’s reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
    Promoter, Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT. Reg 3261722 England.

There you go x

Thanks so I can hand first coupon over to redeem when I do second shop etc

V x
    fairclaire wrote: »
    . I do think a chaise lounge is a good description of you though. Stylish yet comfortable and laid back :)

May the odds be ever in your favour;)

SPC 7 Pot No 410 £232.63 Total
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options

Disappointed each year with this since they did the half price event and in the years since then switched to Up To Half Price :(.

Anon
  • bubbs
    Options
    Amazon English Tea Shop Organic Loose Leaf Tea Lovers Assorted Gift Pack £3.90 RRP £19.23 Prime Add on item
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/amazon-english-tea-shop-organic-loose-leaf-tea-lovers-assorted-gift-pack-3-90-rrp-2528428
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure