Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    tissue-box-cover.jpg

For TM
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 16 August 2016 at 10:10PM
    Options
    Have the Poligrip Whitening Cleansing Tablets (30) gone onto RTC in A? It looks like they've been absent from a.com for a while. Otherwise, M own label Denture Cleansing Tablets (30) at 3 for £2 in M or - best of luck! - Poligrip for Partials Denture Cleansing Tabs Clean & Protect (30) have gone onto 63p RTC in M.

I still don't have all RTC items that are available, non-store specific, across M:rotfl:. I'm sure that they will all go on, in all Ms that have the products in the first place and will clear out completely and disappear in most of those stores usually whilst I'm not there, leaving no trace for me to know about them. There don't seem to have been as many new RTCs in the last week, although - I don't know:rotfl:.
  • bubbs
    Options
    underperky wrote: »
    Snap and fourp Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Mr Mrs Marks

Happy Birthday Emma

Who is MR & MRS Marks?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Who is MR & MRS Marks?

MKS (autocorrected)
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • bubbs
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    MKS (autocorrected)

Of course! my phone is terrible for auto correct:rotfl:
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    MKS wrote: »
    Thank you for all of your good wishes. Exchanged very romantic pressies, an apple tree and asparagus plants. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Hope that Snap and Fourp have had a good day. Didn't realise till today that we shared the same anniversary as well as Fourp and I sharing the same birthday.

Oh I missed that it was your anniversary too MKS, lovely presents ;)
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    pippo wrote: »
    Is that 'Mog on the Tyne'? answered my own question , no, there must be 2 cat's cafes now.

Sorry pippo I missed this. Yes I think there's 2😀
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Think there'll be lots of us pedalling in bed tonight:rotfl:

It's a wonder our sheets are not threadbare:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    Good thanks

all the parents got to loiter in the class room for a few minutes and we saw her talking with a couple of girls she knows from a dancing class. They then got in a small play tent and closed the opening over to stop dd1 going in with them. :mad: She went off and found something else to do but all day the missus and I could only think about how that might have affected her and would she approach anyone else or not :(

She came home and when we asked her what her favourite part of the day was and she said "making new friends" so she found new playmates after all :j

This morning as we had breakfast she asked me "how can Eleanor (the girl who closed the tent over) be a big schoolgirl now but still not know it wasn't nice to hurt other people's feelings?"

DD1 is so thoughtful of other people's feelings she can never understand why anyone would do anything to make anyone sad :smileyhea

Aww bless her, what a lovely little girl she is xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 16 August 2016 at 10:31PM
    Options
    M England Car Flags (2 pack) are 25p. This appears to be a nationwide price. I do not know whether Scotland or Wales versions exist; if they do, they will quite likely not be confined to Scottish or Welsh stores.

But don't hold out finding any of the three (if three should exist) in any store:rotfl:. They, or maybe just the England one if that is the only one that exists, will be somewhere though. I have an indication of the England one in one of my stores. Or not mine. Someone else's that I visited yesterday:rotfl::rotfl:.

I don't know - it may turn up, randomly, at one of my nearby stores at any time in the next few weeks. And, even if you visit your store and find nothing, it may suddenly turn up on some later date. Sometimes you never catch these things - I'm convinced stock of some of them appears and then disappears during a period of a few days whilst I'm not visiting my stores (so that I would never have known that they have had it). Some really cheap popular RTC items can vanish within hours, only bought by people who just happened to be at the store at the moment they put the details up, and no trace be there the following day.

But watch out on these RTC items - they can go, on a store-specific basis, onto cheaper prices than the national RTC price.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure