p.17 Win a mystery cash sum (19 x £27) - Answer = BOUNCE

p.23 Win 1 of 2 £795 Robotic Lawnmowers - Answer = GREEN

p.29 Win 1 of 20 Afternoon Tea for 2 - Answer = DAINTY

p.34 Win a week for 2 in Canada - Answer = VINCENT WAS ROBERT'S BODYGUARD

p.41 Win an ACER Aspire Laptop - Answer = ADVANCE

p.47 Win 1 of 25 cash prizes from £10 to £250 - Answer = BOOTY

p.53 Win 1 of 5 £50 Love2Shop vouchers - Answer = TREAT

p.59 Win 1 of 5 £100 Waterstones vouchers - Answer = CAREY MULLIGAN

3-nights in Iceland is worth £1500 and is based on 2 sharing a room in a Reykjavik hotel, and includes return flights and £250 cash towards expenses. Prize to be taken by end of March 2019 excluding bank holiday periods, and is subject to availability.

Week for 2 in Canada is worth £3000 and is based on 2 sharing a room only in a Toronto hotel. It includes return flights and £200 towards other expenses. Also included is a private chauffeur driven day trip to Niagara Falls. Prize to be taken by end of March 2019 excluding bank holiday periods, and is subject to availability.

The Afternoon Tea for 2 is available at a choice of 250 locations across the country.

• diesel06
    diesel06 Posts: 1,491 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    E: 22/03 TAB Wordsearch Issue 2

Win £3000

https://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competitions/

Answer A LARGE PITCHER PLANT

Sorry it's late. Good luck everyone:)
  • mutleythegooner
    Options
    Here is a direct link for TAB Wordsearch Issue 2:

https://competitions.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competitions/WOR1802
    Silentnight Bed, Babystyle Travel System, City iGo Headphones, Amazon Kindle, £50 iTunes Voucher, Jaeger Handbag, Fisher Price Baby Gym, Digital Waterproof Camera,
    £50 Love2Shop Voucher, Product of the Year Hamper,
    100ml DKNY Golden Delicious Perfume, Blackberry 9320
  • bella165
    bella165 Posts: 13,127 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    this months answer is SOUL
    https://competitions.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competitions/EHS1836

Good luck see you next month.

Replies to posts are always welcome, if they are done in the correct manner. If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • bella165
    bella165 Posts: 13,127 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    Replies to posts are always welcome, if they are done in the correct manner. If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • moggygems
    moggygems Posts: 81 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    E: 12/04 T-A-B Mini Wordsearch Lite Issue 87

https://competitions.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competitions/MWL1887

Win £750 cash - Answer = FRANZ LISZT
  • Tigercub_uk
    Options
    E; 12/04/18 Take a Break mini arrow and wordsearch mix issue 24
    1 x 750
    answer = dance

enter online at their puzzle mag website. or via mag coupon or can text/phone details on their website re call charges.

Am no longer going to the one towns shop I found this in, after last time hunting this down in about 15 shops across three towns and a couple of villages before finding in WHS Smiths and was only covering as the regular posters WHS Smiths had reduced mags whilst having a refit. So if anyone could now take over be grateful as not worth the petrol and parking hassles from my village to this town just for this mag. Would suggest if anyone has a WHSmiths to check, as the other towns one didn't carry it. I previously tried several newsagents, most of the big supermarkets before finding it in one of the two whsmiths in different towns I checked.
    Next issue is no 25 on sale 5.4.18. mag costs £1.60.
  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    1 x 750
    answer = dance

enter online at their puzzle mag website. or via mag coupon or can text/phone details on their website re call charges.

Am no longer going to the one towns shop I found this in, after last time hunting this down in about 15 shops across three towns and a couple of villages before finding in WHS Smiths and was only covering as the regular posters WHS Smiths had reduced mags whilst having a refit. So if anyone could now take over be grateful as not worth the petrol and parking hassles from my village to this town just for this mag. Would suggest if anyone has a WHSmiths to check, as the other towns one didn't carry it. I previously tried several newsagents, most of the big supermarkets before finding it in one of the two whsmiths in different towns I checked.

I think this is the link.
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • lisellerjw
    lisellerjw Posts: 16 Forumite
    edited 21 March 2018 at 3:12PM
    Options
    1 x 750
    answer = dance

I can set up a subscription for it if you like and take it over.
    Wins for 2018: Ettinger Valentines Goodie Pack, Plastic Ain't Fantastic Calico Bag, Chocolate treats, Knitted Miffy Toy and a Jungle Bunch DVD!
  • One-Eye
    One-Eye Posts: 66,473 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    lisellerjw wrote: »
    I can set up a subscription for it if you like and take it over.

Thanks for offering.

Unfortunately, the TAB mini mags are not available on subscription from the publisher. If you get a subscription from someone like newsstand.co.uk they charge p&p on top of the cover price, in this case a £1.60 mag costs £2.49 per issue. You may be able to get your shop to "reserve a copy" each month, otherwise this particularly mag seems to be reliably available only at larger branches of WH Smith.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure