Free entry to RSPB Reserves

Options
Hi everyone

Just found this:

brillbargains.co.uk/freestuff/free-entry-to-rspb-reserves/

looks like if your a waitrose member you can get free access to some rspb reserves. nice little freebie. will keep the kids occupied!

Comments

• surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 19 May 2015 at 6:09PM
    Options
    http://www.rspb.org.uk/discoverandenjoynature/seenature/reserves/waitrose/ Terms & Conditions
    One myWaitrose Card allows entry for up to two adults and three children under 16. Your myWaitrose card must be shown on entry to reserves that charge for entry or left on the vehicle dashboard in car parks that have a parking charge to claim this offer. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other reduced or free entry or car parking offers relating to RSPB nature reserves. This offer applies to entrance and car park charges only, there may be additional charges for reserve events, equipment hire and transport subsidies where applicable. Please check the reserve website before you visit. Please note, reserves that are managed in partnership may have a car park that is under the control of the partner and not the RSPB and so is exempt from this offer.

Offer is valid 16 May - 28 June 2015 inclusive.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 19 May: Waitrose has confirmed this offer is available to myWaitrose card holders from Sat 16 May until Sun 28 Jun, subject to availability. Waitrose have also confirmed new myWaitrose card members will receive their cards after two weeks, so apply online in plenty of time if you want to visit on a specific date and don't already have a card. Thanks to surfsister for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
  • PasturesNew
    PasturesNew Posts: 70,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    How can you leave the card on the dashboard when you park ... AND use it to get in?
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    How can you leave the card on the dashboard when you park ... AND use it to get in?

It says or in the OP not and so I think it's either show it upon entry or place on the dash?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • surfsister
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    think some reserves are free but the parking is not hence leave in car. many couples/families have 2 cards anyway.
  • surfsister
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    already posted this!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts