PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

removing water mark from paper?

Options
Hi, not sure this is possible but here goes. I bought a book for my friend's son for christmas and while driving home the bag fell over in the boot of my car against my wet umbrella. The first ten pages ended up wet at the edges. I dried them out carefully with a piece of kitchen roll between each of the pages but there's still a faint water (tide) mark of the affected pages. Any way of removing this? I'm so mad with myself as I normally put my umbrella in the footwell of the car not the boot. If I can't remove the marks I'll probably have to buy a replacement book. All suggestions appreciated.
CC2 = £8687.86 ([STRIKE]£10000[/STRIKE] )CC1 = £0 ([STRIKE]£9983[/STRIKE] ); Reusing shopping bags savings =£5.80 vs spent £1.05.Wine is like opera. You can enjoy it even if you don't understand it and too much can give you a headache the next day J
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure