Twitter

Options
Hello everyone just wanted to know How are you expected to get your prize on Twitter (If you do win) if whatever company aren't following you back? I have tweeted them twice to follow me but have had no response. Anyone else had this issue? Thank you

Comments

• gholmes724
    gholmes724 Posts: 661 Forumite
    Options
    Keep asking them to follow you, if they have a website try contacting them through that, keep a record of the win notification and all your efforts to contact them.
  • Elmo34
    Elmo34 Posts: 962 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    I had the same problem - so I contacted the company on their facebook page and they got back to me after a couple of days.

Hope they contact you soon x
    :happyhear A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THAT POST :happyhear
  • SuzieQ82
    SuzieQ82 Posts: 72 Forumite
    Options
    Ok they have to take notice sooner or later lol. I went onto there website but couldn't find anything.
    gholmes724 wrote: »
    Keep asking them to follow you, if they have a website try contacting them through that, keep a record of the win notification and all your efforts to contact them.
  • sax11
    sax11 Posts: 3,250 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    everytime ive won on twitter theyve followed me and DM'd me

what comp was it ?
  • CheCazzo
    CheCazzo Posts: 559 Forumite
    Options
    You mean you finally won something? Praise be!!
  • SuzieQ82
    Options
    Oh no unfortunately not. I started this just incase i do and do have a good chance as i'm the only one who has entered lol. It's 'your home' twitter page
  • snakepilsen
    snakepilsen Posts: 2,757 Forumite
    Options
    SuzieQ82 wrote: »
    Oh no unfortunately not. I started this just incase i do and do have a good chance as i'm the only one who has entered lol. It's 'your home' twitter page

I doubt you're the only one who has entered Suzie but good luck anyway.
  • Salsa16
    Salsa16 Posts: 1,756 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    SuzieQ82 wrote: »

Your Home tweet links to their online comps which are already posted on here, I think the one you refer to is one of these (if its the one to win a saw). You wont win it by retweeting and that's why your the only one to RT. Their current twitter comp is the one to win Argos vouchers.
  • SuzieQ82
    Options
    Oh :( And thank you.
    I doubt you're the only one who has entered Suzie but good luck anyway.
  • SuzieQ82
    Options
    Ohh i see. Thanks for explaining it to me. Am still pretty new to this comping lark lol.And i still need to try and get them to follow me. And yes mean the saw :)
    Salsa16 wrote: »
    Your Home tweet links to their online comps which are already posted on here, I think the one you refer to is one of these (if its the one to win a saw). You wont win it by retweeting and that's why your the only one to RT. Their current twitter comp is the one to win Argos vouchers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure