Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Hope you had a dumping too:D i lovvvveeeeee dumplings :rotfl:

bubbles made me cry with what you said...Soooo funny...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    bcw123 wrote: »
    evening My wife (who is Thai) has just returned home from work and I have had to tell her her King passed away today not a happy household

Evening paw sniffers:D

Just catching up on the news on this bcw:o

What does it mean for Thailand?

Just loved reading all your stories today....apologies for the lack of thanks.......unsure whether it was someone's suggestion about maxing out your pension contributions but anyway I decided to do that today....should have done it yonks ago.....but better late than never.

I'm lucky that I love my job and want to work for a long time yet. I haven't any great plans to tour the world or climb mountains......as if:rotfl::rotfl:....I'm happy with the simple things.....good food, a nice bottle of wine, my allotment and a happy healthy family....but planning for the future is important too and great to see so many of us have plans in place:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Well after seeing ds2 off at 2:45 this morning he has arrived in New York :)
    They are straight to the hotel and off out for a walk to Times Square followed by planet Hollywood for tea and then to the Empire State , I'm so jelous of his trip :)

Start saving ILTS:)

He'll be having a whale of a time:T:T:T
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • rockyrose
    rockyrose Posts: 1,491 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 13 October 2016 at 8:45PM
    Options
    I would quote Di in as well but on previous page.

As some might know my last home was rented and owned by the notorious Wilsons. It might have been their house but it was my home.

V x

As a side note I used to work with her Mrs Wilson when she was the Head of Maths in a school in Kent, at the beginning of the 1990's, my first teaching job.....she was a bit of a.....then. Their "empire" was already growing even when half the staffroom at this school were completely stressed out most of the time because it was when the interest rates were going through the roof and peoples mortgages were doubling even trebling and some were loosing houses etc. I often used to wonder how on earth they survived but I guess the rules are different if you "know" the ones in power. Always a not so faint wiff of corruption around them..
    :A NI FEIDIR ACH LE DIA BREITHIUNAS A DHEANAMH ORM
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    gardenia wrote: »
    Hello all thanks for the mullers 11 Apple plus 1 plain worked :)
    A v T
    Saw on hduk 750g tri pack grapes for £1 (£1.33 kg) so added them on
    Come back NA to all stores on apg
    also online
    https://groceries.asda.com/product/grapes/asda-growers-selection-tripack-seedless-grapes/910001689860

Tube sweets work out £1.80 for three

0.09x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Red Onion (order by number of onions or select kg) (PER KG) £0.07 £0.07
    0.02x ASDA Grower's Selection Thin Chillies (PER KG) £0.06 N/A
    1x Goodfella's Takeaway Big Cheese Pizza (555G) £2.47 £2.00
    0.15x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (PER KG) £0.10 £0.10
    1x ASDA Chosen by Kids Easy Peasy Peelers (500G) £0.50 N/A
    3x Jelly Tots Giant Tube (130G) £3.00 £2.00. :T
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Tri-Pack Seedless Grapes (750G) £1.00 N/A :)
    1x ASDA Custard Creams (400G) £0.50 £0.40
    10x Muller Rice Apple (1X180G) £5.50 £3.00
    1x Muller Rice Original (1X180G) £0.55 £0.55
    1x Warburtons Farmhouse Soft White Bread (800G) £1.00 £1.25

Thank you gardenia....I've been wondering about those grapes:)

Has anyone else found the RTC cheeses?

Found more today. Mozzarella slices£1.80 down to 80p. Asda branded smoked cheddar 83p , smoked Bavarian .....can't remember how much:rotfl: I bought more of the Philly at 50p:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • wendyak
    wendyak Posts: 2,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    bubbles made me cry with what you said...Soooo funny...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

perhaps its all that veg !!!!!
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    locarr wrote: »
    Got 3 I think, 6 altogether, 2 pink, one green...all for sale! :)
    I ordered pengulas to find out it was meant to be a draggle and also an owlicorn...who new children's toys could be so confusing :cool:

I haven't a clue what you are both on about:rotfl::rotfl:

Just checked a womble and not one single thing on it compares to anywhere:eek: everything is N/A
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • purpledonkey
    purpledonkey Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Actually you know when you freeze the snips, do you blanch or just chuck em in?

:eek: I'm not even going to ask!
    'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I haven't a clue what you are both on about:rotfl::rotfl:

Just checked a womble and not one single thing on it compares to anywhere:eek: everything is N/A

:rotfl::rotfl: it's the latest craze for Christmas , they are called hatchimals and they are eggs that hatch into little interactive toys, I have bought the wrong one and hoping more come out,still plenty of time

Penguins/ pengulas
    Dragons/ draggles

Toys r us are doing a special owlicorn and Tesco a bearakeet all come in two colours but you don't know which one, well something like that, as soon as they come in stock they go out and some people are buying in the hope of making lots of pennies :)
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    :eek: I'm not even going to ask!

She's on a roll tonight:rotfl::rotfl:

Just been sorting out my boots ....and found a pair I'd forgotten about.....life is sweet:rotfl::rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills