E: 10/03 (8PM) Win Barns Farm (paid raffle ticket / free postal entry)

Options
winteremma
winteremma Posts: 911 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
edited 17 October 2017 at 7:13PM in Game over
The prize is Barns farm and you can buy £50 raffle tickets to enter, which aren't money saving at all, so no details about those here. However in the small print it says you can enter by postcard for free.

THE PRIZES - 1st Prize Barns Farm, Brotton, Saltburn, Cleveland, TS12 2QS
2nd Prize 65" Samsung TV
3rd prize 55" Samsung TV

Which town on the North East coast has the last remaining pier in Yorkshire?

My suggested answer (please double check yourself) -
Saltburn

WE also accept postal entries

Please send:

Your NAME
ADDRESS
CONTACT PHONE NUMNER
DATE OF BIRTH
AND YOUR ANSWER on a post card to the following address:

Barns Farm
Brotton
Saltburn
Cleveland
TS12 2QS

There is only one free entry per household and must be sent in accordance with the above mentioned terms. Multiple entries will not be counted and any entries invalidated. By entering the competition as a free entry you agree to your details being used for marketing purposes or via third parties which we feel may benefit you.

The Winner will be required to forward a copy of their passport or driving licence to the Promoters to prove their identity and that their Entry was made using a valid bank account belonging to the Entrant or used with the express authorisation of the account holder.

The Promoters reserve the right to cancel the Competition at any time either before or after tickets have been sold. If the Competition is cancelled, the Promoters will return the Entry Fees to each Entrant (either by bank card refund or by cheque and in one combined payment where several entries have been made by a competitor). Where the Entry Fee is returned, the Promoter shall have no further liability to the Entrant or to any other person;

There are many more rules online, so please do read them before you enter.
http://www.winbarnsfarm.life/termsandconditions.html
April wins - airwick linen set

Comments

• carriejj
    carriejj Posts: 78 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. There is no way I will be putting my date of birth on a postcard for all and sundry to see. You'd have thought they would have asked for age, or if they wanted full DOB, ask for it in a sealed envelope. So I think I'll enter in my husband's name instead:D:D
  • ROBDOLPHIN66
    ROBDOLPHIN66 Posts: 1,397 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Here are some more details if you are interested:
    http://www.winbarnsfarm.life/index.html
    http://www.robsoncarter.co.uk/Brotton-Barns-Farm-p-1697.html

With regards to the answer, I would perhaps say that it should be Saltburn-by-the-Sea but the two names seem interchangeable and on the paid for online multiple choice entry form the given option is Saltburn.
  • winteremma
    Options
    I also came up with Saltburn-by-the-Sea ROBDOLPHIN66, but to match the online choice I would suggest everyone puts Saltburn.
    April wins - airwick linen set
  • willomena12_2
    Options
    Has anybody received on entry number for their postal entry yet? I sent mine almost 2 months ago, and have messaged them enquiring but just keep getting fobbed off.
  • javentura
    javentura Posts: 10 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Can anyone clarify the number of free entries per household? I can't see it mentioned in T&C's or on website. Maybe terms have been changed since your original post. Also closing date is now extended but no mention of when it is.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure