Making Cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (Part 3)

Options

Comments

• flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    rainmac wrote: »
    Creative Moments are looking for Design Team members... http://www.your-creativemoments.co.uk/scripts/design-team.asp

Why dont you have a go Rainmac. I'm sure you could do it your stuff is always gorgeous and beautifully made x
  • flourgirl
    Options
    Dawnteabag Have a fab holiday and enjoy U2 tonight :)

Gemma and Skiergirl Fab cards on your blogs. I have left comments :)

PinkLadymel my blog is http://flourgirlcrafts.blogspot.com/

Right I had better go and clean up, I have been packing the caravan this morning ready for the off tomorrow. Its quite showery here today so the washing has been in and out twice. grrrrr. GD1 is coming later with her stuff so I want to be ready for her, she is so excited I bet she won't sleep tonight.
  • Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    Options
    have a fab trip in the caravan flourgirl, where are you off to this time?
  • pinkladymel
    pinkladymel Posts: 1,707 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks gemm I will give that a go. Can't do real stitching as it makes my hands really hurt but I might get the sewing machine out.. we will see!! :D
    :xmastree:Self Certified Christmas Addict:xmastree:
  • saveapenny
    saveapenny Posts: 6,773 Forumite
    edited 20 August 2009 at 2:37PM
    Options
    Well done to the winner on PLM's blog
    Great cards on all the blog...pity I cant comment again...Ive given up now with blog land lol
    CraftyGran...its well worth it ...there are some realy lovley designs on the CD's
    I make tons of christmas cards so it will be a god send to me BTW sent you a PM :)

I agree ...Rainmac...you should deffinalty give it it a go your stuf is always so pretty

Hels...Thank you for my card ...I love it

Mumhug...Dont give up crafting you will regret it...take a few weeks break ( but still come and chat) and then see how you feel.

Flourgirl...have a great time at the caravan...ohh I wish we still had ours, I want another one but hubby is mean :(
    If you look anything like your passport photo....Your too ill to travel
  • flourgirl
    Options
    Gemm85 wrote: »
    have a fab trip in the caravan flourgirl, where are you off to this time?

North Wales Criccieth. We have been going there on and off for the past 30years. Willow wants to see where her daddy went for his holidays when he was a boy.
  • mary-op
    mary-op Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    Options
    :jYou're such a busy and creative lot...........takes me an age to keep up with your blogs and all you've done...........and now lost track whose I've looked at:rotfl:
    So well done all:T

Have a good weekend flourgirl and hope the weather improves for you.:j

rainmac - go on, give it a go...........:j
    I would be unstoppable if only I could get started !

(previously known as mary43)
  • Myzdamena
    Myzdamena Posts: 1,713 Forumite
    Options
    Hello just checking in. Still about but not been feeling crafty due to one thing and another...

...only just discovered there is a new thread no wonder I haven't been getting subs updates lol

..big *hugs* all round

xxxx
    :j A-well-a bird, bird, bird...b-bird's the word :j
  • Myzdamena
    Myzdamena Posts: 1,713 Forumite
    edited 20 August 2009 at 3:52PM
    Options
    Really need a boost...so..., what is the cheapest proce for nesties right now...today.... before I change my mind... I saw one offer for 4 sets for £60 but was hoping to not have to buy 4 sets lol... the cheapest I have found is £14 from america but of course they are a lot less 'instant'

I found somewhere that sells some scalloped circle nestie shapes but that would end up a lot dearer than buying the things... also if I got large scallopped circles would I need normal circles? (I have a protractor -spelling?- thing which I'd probably use otherwise)

Am I waffling? Who knows....

Sorry if I am

xxxx

I just thought that maybe they would set off stamped images quite well on the card so I wouldn't have to do much else.
    :j A-well-a bird, bird, bird...b-bird's the word :j
  • THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    edited 20 August 2009 at 4:06PM
    Options
    Myzdamena

Try Liz at Making a Lasting Empression here I've bought all mine from her and that a lot, free postage and very good prices, roughly £16.99 per nestie set. I've checked them all out! I stamp and colour/emboss first and then cut with the nestie, that way you always get a perfect placement for your image. Keep it in place with a bit of low tack tape before running it through your cutting machine and it should be perfect everytime.
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure