PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Vacuum replacement

Options
I'm looking around for something to replace my 25 year old Electrolux which has been showing signs of possible problems for when it actually goes. Normally I'd be buying a Henry, but wouldn't fit into new hall cupboard easily. New home doesn't require any jet-propelled, fancy-shmanciness. No kids or pets and the floors are hardwood throughout with some rugs and minimalist scandi furnishings. Tiled kitchen and bathrooms which I've always done the old way, hands and knees.
Requirements;
Slimline and flatish against wall for storage, so a 'stick' one?
Good at wood floors without scratching and possible attachment for skirting.
Cordless
Fairly lightweight

Place is very easy to keep clean, and takes little effort so don't want to buy a sledgehammer to crack a nut sort of thing.

I'm thinking £150 tops.
These two seem much cheaper and good reviews and seem to fit the bill. Anyone comment on either?
Morphy Richards 731006 2-in-1 Supervac
Morphy Richards 732004 Supervac

Any recommendations that might fit the bill? I can then keep a lookout for sales and no rush as still have a functioning vacuum.

TIA

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family