possible free dove samples?

Options

Comments

• sunsetbeach1
    Options
    i actually got a birthday present from them!! i signed up a while ago and got a free sample and then on my birthday they sent me a mini bottle of body wash!
  • JHWilts
    JHWilts Posts: 47 Forumite
    Options
    Just rergistered, went fine - at the question stage though I said I never use their products as if you already do, they are not going to rush and send you samples that will get you to become a customer because you already are one!
    Mortgage from £100,400 to currently £77,100 in 7 years:beer:
    Starting 2014 goal of seriously cracking my debt! If I wouldn't buy it full price - why bother in the sale :rotfl::money::T:j
  • choccytan
    choccytan Posts: 36 Forumite
    Options
    www. dove. co. uk/#/ offers /

join and u get free smaples and money off coupons

appoolodies if this has been p[osted before :beer:
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi it has been posted before but thanks for posting :beer:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1452297
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • calia12
    calia12 Posts: 191 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks have registered, i received the dove burst awhile ago, i never got to use it as my 13yr old son got to it first :rotfl:
  • jrmac6969
    Options
    I did send of for freebies about 2 mouth's ago of Dove samples and did not get any thing back !!! :(((
  • jrmac6969
    Options
    has anyone else had the same problom.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    jrmac6969 wrote: »
    I did send of for freebies about 2 mouth's ago of Dove samples and did not get any thing back !!! :(((

Yep I have never received anything from them but I find with freebies that some arrive and most dont :rolleyes:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Pip26
    Pip26 Posts: 2,368 Forumite
    Options
    Yes - replied last night to Cupcakelady's B'day freebie post. I got an unexpected birthday treat from Dove yesterday - nothing earthshattering but a little surprise nicely personalised.

It can only have come from joining up and entering D.O.B. and was def. from the Dove 'Team'.

V. pleasant surprise, although now of course won't be unexpected for any of you lot!!!!!!!!! - def. worth joining (hope they keep it up) and thanks for posting iloveme!
  • Happy_shopper
    Options
    Pip26 wrote: »
    I got an unexpected birthday treat from Dove yesterday - nothing earthshattering but a little surprise nicely personalised.

Well done - and happy birthday for yesterday! _party_
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport