Virgin Red Rock Your World

Options

Comments

• Miapuss
    Miapuss Posts: 140 Forumite
    Options
    If I don't win anything this month might have to stop as sucking up too much time it has become very addictive I might need treatment.:(
  • 12thalia
    12thalia Posts: 153 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Arctic monkeys for 250
  • Gizasmum
    Gizasmum Posts: 257 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I won a pair of Virgin red framed sunglasses. They meet the safety specs but I wouldn't be seen dead wearing them. Would be OK for a young teenager I suppose. They're heading for the dressing up box. Was a bit of a swizz because the competition showed Tens sunglasses. I got all excited when I first read the email, then realised I had won crappy ones - teach me to read the Ts & Cs, lol. Also won a voucher for a tub of Oppo ice-cream, still to receive it but should get it in the next few days. Minor prizes I know, but you've got to be in it to win it!
  • iamgifsociety
    Options
    Would be great to know where these were found?? Thanks
    Those are guesses and not officially released yet. I tweeted them out early this morning with a warning.

As for people winning anything... all I got was this ice cream voucher which for me as well, still hasn't arrived.
  • savethepandas
    Options
    Gizasmum wrote: »
    I won a pair of Virgin red framed sunglasses. They meet the safety specs but I wouldn't be seen dead wearing them. Would be OK for a young teenager I suppose. They're heading for the dressing up box. Was a bit of a swizz because the competition showed Tens sunglasses. I got all excited when I first read the email, then realised I had won crappy ones - teach me to read the Ts & Cs, lol. Also won a voucher for a tub of Oppo ice-cream, still to receive it but should get it in the next few days. Minor prizes I know, but you've got to be in it to win it!

I won the ice cream voucher, received it weeks ago. Tried to exchange it at a store within a distance where it wouldn't defrost, but only had salted caramel flavour , which I don't like, so passed to a friend. But fairly sure it expired at the end of August. If you didn't win, you can get a money off voucher directly from the oppo website.
  • Gizasmum
    Gizasmum Posts: 257 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    @savetgepandas The email I got was sent to me 2 weeks ago. It said Waitrose, Co-op, Budgens, and Holland & Barrett were the suppliers. It also said I should receive my voucher for a free tub (worth £4.99) by 15th September so it definitely won't be out if date before I receive it. I like all the flavours and my local Co-op, which stocks it, is less than 1/2 mile away. The voucher on the Oppo website is worth £1 in case anyone's interested in trying it.
  • Miapuss
    Miapuss Posts: 140 Forumite
    Options
    Ice Cream!

Hope no one's lactose intolerant and as for the dodgy shades I think we need to take code sharing, official or not with pinch of salt
  • Gizasmum
    Options
    There's another code on the Virgin Pure T6 webpage
  • KingEglon
    Options
    Miapuss wrote: »
    Has anyone actually won anything on all this Virgin stuff?

I have had a few bottles of wine come through and I have used the free coffee vouchers a few times
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback