Please note: The Auto-enrolment sub-board is now closed. If you have a question around pensions, please post in the Pensions, Annuities and Retirement Planning board.

Small company - who to use

Options
My company has to setup a scheme to start next year. What's the most painless way of organising this - painless as in the least administration overhead but a reliable scheme?

Nest?

Comments

• Your_Hero
    Your_Hero Posts: 883 Forumite
    Options
    Nest is a possibility although it's not the most competitive on charges or flexibility.

Small and medium size businesses tend to be a member of the FSB (Federation of Small Businesses) - are you? If yes, you can join their FSB scheme run by Scottish Widows at low cost.
    Stephen Covey once said that "when you teach once, you learn twice". That is the primary reason for my participation on the forums as an IFA.

Although I strive to provide accurate information in my posts, there may be the odd time when I fail. Yes I know it's hard to believe but even Your Hero can make mistakes. Apologies in advance.
  • SomeUser
    SomeUser Posts: 197 Forumite
    Options
    Scottish Widows are having a few technical difficulties with the volume of AE at the moment.

NEST is a good vehicle. You get what you pay for.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure