Unsure of range cooker colour

Options
I am having the kitchen done in a couple of months and am buying a range cooker (leisure probably).

Our units will have cream acrylic doors, black work surfaces with a pattern in it, White tiling (not throughout, other parts will be wallpapered or painted).

I am unsure what colour cooker to have black or cream? Someone says that black shows up marks easily and cream would look more expensive (it is anyway) and another said that the cream one would lose it's colour?

I want to pick the right one, as I have got to look at it for so many years.

x35vtj.jpg

2na5jjt.jpg

Above is picture of both of them.

Help! Thank you.
Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    i wouldnt call that a range cooker but anyway id go for the black. itll go with more suff if you change colour schemes or move and take it with you!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    ignore me. I got range and agla mixed up lol.
  • Pun
    Pun Posts: 740 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Check how well the cream cooker matches the other areas of cream in your kitchen - shades can vary hugely and make other 'cream' things look dingy and/or as if they have yellowed prematurely.

What does it matter how expensive it looks? Pick whatever appeals most to you personally, unless you are planning to spend your life trying to impress visitors, who probably won't care either way!
  • Tom99
    Tom99 Posts: 5,371 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Cream..........
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts