• Jenna_Appleseed
    Options
    Stolen from tumblr
    tumblr_lhgepuok1N1qa1ghwo1_1280.png:rotfl:
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • Ladykernow
    Ladykernow Posts: 286 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Stolen from tumblr
    tumblr_lhgepuok1N1qa1ghwo1_1280.png:rotfl:

Haha, that didn't work for me!
  • snowy79
    snowy79 Posts: 242 Forumite
    Options
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this one before but I have just done the AdGate Media: Pirate Kings iPhone mobile app and got 41SB. You have to install it and open and then complete the first island.

It is exactly the same principle as the Coin Master app as in you earn coins and use them to buy things and upgrade your island. Didn't take too long to complete.
  • Xorro
    Xorro Posts: 113 Forumite
    Options
    Submitted my full swago!

You lucky thing, I detest when they add referral stuff to the Swago board as I can never fulfil it. How am I supposed to get a referral and then get them to earn something??

(Other than adding myself on another email address...)
  • Daniel_ddc000
    Options
    All my watch videos are gone. Does anyone has the same problem?
    'Oops...looks like that one got away!
    The playlist you are looking for is not currently available. But don't worry, there are plenty more fish in the sea!'
  • scoobyju1
    scoobyju1 Posts: 174 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anyone just completed the Gold survey on Brexit & the Referendum? I've completed but no credit so was wondering if anyone has the info required to submit a ticket? I forgot to screenshot ��
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Xorro wrote: »
    You lucky thing, I detest when they add referral stuff to the Swago board as I can never fulfil it. How am I supposed to get a referral and then get them to earn something??

(Other than adding myself on another email address...)

I know what you mean..........I gave up mentioning swagbucks to friends when I saw their eyes glaze over and most think its not worth the effort.
    Its become a way of life for me and cant ever see me not doing it.

I just need a swagcode via the swagbutton for 125 SB which seems elusive to me at the minute. If I dont manage to get that this evening I will go for just the 50 SB I have already managed to get.

This is only my second swago board......is it a regular feature for one of the squares to need aquiring a referral?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I know what you mean..........I gave up mentioning swagbucks to friends when I saw their eyes glaze over and most think its not worth the effort.
    Its become a way of life for me and cant ever see me not doing it.

I just need a swagcode via the swagbutton for 125 SB which seems elusive to me at the minute. If I dont manage to get that this evening I will go for just the 50 SB I have already managed to get.

This is only my second swago board......is it a regular feature for one of the squares to need aquiring a referral?

Well, it's fine if one hasn't got much else to do - just do the maths on how much time is spent on the computer for £ 5.....
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Xorro
    Xorro Posts: 113 Forumite
    Options
    Happygreen wrote: »
    Well, it's fine if one hasn't got much else to do - just do the maths on how much time is spent on the computer for £ 5.....

This is the thing with SB, when you work out that you've spent 20 mins on a survey to effectively earn 30p... but it does all add up and the odd £5 and £10 redemptions are handy.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Happygreen wrote: »

Erm I have plenty of other things to do like holding down a busy job, walking the dog, go to the gym, cooking, baking, looking after a house and family, seeing family and friends, visits to my allotment.

I think swagbucks is the one site where you dont have to spend endless hours on the site to get approx £20 a month ( for me anyway)
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure