£5 a kg leg of lamb and £5 a kg beef at Asda

Options
meg72
meg72 Posts: 5,164 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 28 March 2017 at 3:54PM in Gone off!
Was really pleased to see the beef is down to £5 again at Asda has been at 6.99 for weeks.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 28 Mar: Asda has confirmed its Butcher’s Selection leg of lamb and large beef joint will both be on offer at £5/kg (norm £6.99/kg) until Wed 19 Apr online and in store.

Big thanks to meg72 for the spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
Slimming World at target

Comments

• meg72
    Options
    Leg of lamb is down to £5 kg at Asda, cheapest its been for quite a while.
    Slimming World at target
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • tessie_bear
    tessie_bear Posts: 4,898 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    many thanks for posting meg i got this last year when you posted...or i think you did and it was fab
    onwards and upwards
  • meg72
    Options
    many thanks for posting meg i got this last year when you posted...or i think you did and it was fab

Lol yes I posted last year and the year before I only ever buy it on offer.
    Slimming World at target
  • tessie_bear
    Options
    your a true mse meg xx
    onwards and upwards
  • meg72
    Options
    Lol Oh Yes and bless too old to change now and to be honest wouldn't if I won the lottery. I was born the week the war ended and raised by my lovely Irish Nan, herself one of a family of 13 children. there was just nothing she didn't know about stretching the pennies till they popped and there was always food in our house, she would take me out late on a Saturday night to Birmingham market when the stalls were packing up, I used to love it, seemed really mysterious to a kid, out in the dark the barrows lit by gas lamps and the stall holders ready to fill a bag or two for very little money. The highlight of the night was when she said "well we`ve done Ok shall we go see if Old Albert has any baked potatoes left, think we can afford a bag. Ohhhh bliss and an anxious moment when he used to pretend he didn't have any, lol it was years later that I found out he always saved a bag for me.
    Slimming World at target
  • tessie_bear
    Options
    thats interesting....think brum has changed a bit since then i think its great how people share the wisdom on this site bet it has helped out loads of people xx
    onwards and upwards
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport