Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    does this mean i will only get one £5 tomorrow, my total is now gone down 10,000 so i was hoping for 2 x £5
    it does say vouchers maybe it is 2. ive never earnt more than one at a time before.

more.png
  • zippydooda
    Options
    FYI
    the beans have a bbf of 18 months. thats 3 years for tiny and tm :D
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Definitely check the BBE dates.

My tins without ring pills are dated March 2018 :( - how long have they been sitting in the shelf?

Anon

Probably almost as long as they will now be sitting on ours. :D
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • pacifica9
    edited 8 January 2018 at 11:00PM
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    does this mean i will only get one £5 tomorrow, my total is now gone down 10,000 so i was hoping for 2 x £5
    it does say vouchers maybe it is 2. ive never earnt more than one at a time before.

more.png

Note plural '£5 vouchers' :D Think you'll be fine for two as mine only said voucher.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    just made a small donation

I know zippy...I’ve just had a look and I’m blown away with the money we’ve raised.

To be honest I feel a bit emotional to think that most of us only knew sal through the thread and yet we’ve come together to raise such a great amount of money for such a deserving cause.

Sal would have been over the moon I know.:A

She loved this thread:A

Sals funeral is tomorrow at 3pm, so perhaps we could all raise a glass to her tomorrow evening. In the meantime, the JustGiving page will remain open for anyone who wants to make a contribution.
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options

more.png

I hope vouchers (plural) as I am due “a few” and my balance has dropped 40k :eek:.

Anon
  • zippydooda
    Options
    The maximum More Points you can earn is capped at 100,000 More Points in a calendar month. Any More Points you earn that exceed this cap may appear on your receipt at the time of purchase, but will not be allocated to your card account. We do however reserve the right to waive this restriction at any time on a case-by-case basis.
  • pacifica9
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    I hope vouchers (plural) as I am due “a few” and my balance has dropped 40k :eek:.

Anon

Many, many beans!
  • zippydooda
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Will look to see if my store has it, thats a joke though cant even buy 11 of one flavour:mad:

dont get 11 triggers if they have them :D
  • pacifica9
    Options
    The maximum More Points you can earn is capped at 100,000 More Points in a calendar month. Any More Points you earn that exceed this cap may appear on your receipt at the time of purchase, but will not be allocated to your card account. We do however reserve the right to waive this restriction at any time on a case-by-case basis.

I think a few Elite should be granted a waiver as they appear to be buying by the case-by-case (not looking at Anon):D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure