BzzAgent - Free samples to test

Options

Comments

• MsBubu
    MsBubu Posts: 519 Forumite
    Options
    Just missed the call as I was driving, have tried to call back but got the answering machine so I have left a message. I'll try again later.

For those who have had the call did you get a choice on when to go to London or were you just given one option?

Thanks

Yes, they ask you when is more convenient for you and they are doing the interview until Wednesday this week.
    2011 Wins: Issey Miyake perfume (from December), Arcancil Nail Polishes, Revlon Fire and Ice Lipstick and Nail Polish, Beauty Hampers, Radox Shower Gels, Neal's Yard Massage oil & Massage Candle, CDs, makeup kits, tanning mist.
    Eleventh Heaven No.198 - 1.2.:).4.5.:).7.:).9.10.11
  • wayne1983
    wayne1983 Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    edited 21 March 2011 at 7:32PM
    Options
    Have all the people here just took time off work for the interview?. Ive had the call but had to turn down as its not even a weeks notice, i thought id have had longer chance too.:(
    Has anyone got the phone number, i was wondering if i could find out tomorow if i can have day off to book in for friday?
    2016 Money challenge - £290
  • narika
    narika Posts: 208 Forumite
    Options
    food survey showing up
  • wayne1983
    Options
    Im going friday £100 train fair return + taxi to station in morning + a taxi when im off train to get to the place. Expensive day out for 10 mins work, but im not complaining, its all part of the job!:beer::j
  • marrowgirl
    marrowgirl Posts: 738 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    narika wrote: »
    food survey showing up

FYI Bzz asked for my Tesco Clubcard number.

Maybe Jono wants to go shopping with my clubcard points? (He won't get very far!)
    "I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants." A. Whitney Brown
  • Horace
    Horace Posts: 14,426 Forumite
    Options
    I still haven't set the lamp up :( - have been too busy and have been feeling under the weather with a lurgy so haven't tried it today either. Why does it have to be so flippin' big?
  • wayne1983
    Options
    Went today, was a good day, was only in for a few minutes at the interview. See if i get through to the next round!:beer:
  • mightyroyals
    Options
    marrowgirl wrote: »
    FYI Bzz asked for my Tesco Clubcard number.

Maybe Jono wants to go shopping with my clubcard points? (He won't get very far!)

Where it said would you give bzzagent your clubcard i just put yes lol
    CashBack earned to date - £1244-58
  • mailtoafzal
    Options
    Thanks OP!
  • emmsa76
    emmsa76 Posts: 172 Forumite
    Options
    Where it said would you give bzzagent your clubcard i just put yes lol

I asked why they wanted my clubcard number!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure