Options
    target of 76 today?
    Dec make £10 a day challenge
    £11.73/ £150
  • phil001
    phil001 Posts: 176 Forumite
    Options
    only been on swagbucks about 3 days.
    How annoying is it when you can get 40% through a survey, then they DQ you and you get 1SB instead of 90! Doesnt seem very fair TBH :(
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    dcuddy1 wrote: »
    target of 76 today?

Me too - weird! Just done the candy crush ds which has almost got me there. First ds I've had in ages ...
  • comping_cat
    comping_cat Posts: 24,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    dcuddy1 wrote: »
    target of 76 today?

Me too - very random, and quite large for July 4th! Be interesting to see what target the Americans have got.....
  • phil001
    phil001 Posts: 176 Forumite
    Options
    Quick DS on Candy Crush Saga and games, very easy. Good luck

sorry, as a new SB user, could you explain whet DS is and where you earn from games?! sorry for silly questions! thanks
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    Whats happened to your sponsorpay? has it just vanished? I have that with mine now and again and supersonic ads where they just go blank but they just come back no rhyme nor reason - although I have found when I get one of swagbucks team to view the wall and inform me they can still see the offers they appear for me again :-/ happens on other sites with the same walls as well. Not worked out why.

Whats up with tasks? seems a lot of issues going on, was why I came back on as my surveys are fritz but see other peoples are too lol

My Sponsorpay wall just says there are no offers available. Someone posted earlier a while back that this happens when they suspect fraudulent activity on the offers!
    I have no idea what I'm supposed to have done :mad:
    I have contacted SP but had no reply (just an email acknowledging my question):(
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    Me too - very random, and quite large for July 4th! Be interesting to see what target the Americans have got.....

It's supposed to be the same as ours isn't it? I think there's always a hoo-hah about SB saying they can't have country specific targets (but managed personalised ones for new users recently ...)
  • Apple_Crumble
    Apple_Crumble Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options

It is probably because the Declaration of Independence was signed in 1776, so I guess the US would have the same goal as we do.
  • trix-a-belle
    trix-a-belle Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    phil001 wrote: »
    sorry, as a new SB user, could you explain whet DS is and where you earn from games?! sorry for silly questions! thanks

If you read the first post Phil its got lots of hints & tips & details on the shorthand used
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure