Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Free Dominions !!!!a tomorrow on WonTwo
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-dominos-pizza-wuntu-10012018-three-mobile-customers-2874051

Coughee was good 2day, been a while since I had them from Nerd.

My plans tomorrow, lunch - pizza
    Evening - pizza
    Turdsday lunch - reheated pizza

I think Emerald may have same, apart from re-heated :-)

emerald won’t lol only got two accounts for a start and I don’t like pizza that much :)
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Think I'm going to have to leave my cushions in the car tonight :o

Mr TS not particularly happy with my bargains :eek: He has no idea how much anything costs though. He thinks I should save the money now and just buy when I actually need it all....he has no idea.
  • Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tinyshoes, well done on your haul, nothing like that here, only some tat when I looked the other day.

BG Engineer has been, but not convinced he had any idea what the problem is.
    Radiators really hot when he came, but boiler did turn itself off while he was here and only 12 degrees in house.
    Has ordered a couple of new parts and coming back tomorrow to fit them.

Not pleased that he said it's not his job to reconnect the thermostat and it was up to the firm that disconnected it to sort it out. Can't be more than one or two wires :( a couple of minutes at the most.
    Don't think they will come back out for free to do it as originally came out under Home Emergency Cover.

May have to work out how to try and do it myself, if I ever get the heating sorted.
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-dominos-pizza-wuntu-10012018-three-mobile-customers-2874051

Evening - pizza

My large hot choc today was mostly cream on top :eek: I was left with less than half cup to drink by time I had spooned out and eaten the cream. :o
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Good evening loverly peeps......Not had much time lately...A bit busy with some work.....Early starts and late finishes...Hope all is well with everyone......

Not sure if I have missed much......I skimmed a lot.....

Just wanted to pass on that Ts are changing their Muller offer from tomorrow...They are going 4 for £2......If anyone is looking for a Ts shop....No cheaper than other stores....

:wave:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • LilacLillie
    LilacLillie Posts: 2,930 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello, happy new year! For those that may remember me I moved 2 years ago and stopped posting as I wasn't getting out so much with my shopping buddy.
    I must mention I haven't had t buy any cleaning /soap capsules/shampoo/shower gel products since moving, and probably have enough for next 2 years at least.
    I still keep my finger in by doing reduction shops, which have proved to save even more money and I have 3 freezers now!
    Moved on and up lol
    Had to come on today to say went to Asda today and bought the Muller's, 12 for £3.
    The old ones are the best £3.02 APG. Compared to Tesco at 50p each.
    Hope this isn't old news, but twice told better than never.
    LL
    We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars........................

• silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,968 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Saversue wrote: »
    Tinyshoes, well done on your haul, nothing like that here, only some tat when I looked the other day.

BG Engineer has been, but not convinced he had any idea what the problem is.
    Radiators really hot when he came, but boiler did turn itself off while he was here and only 12 degrees in house.
    Has ordered a couple of new parts and coming back tomorrow to fit them.

Not pleased that he said it's not his job to reconnect the thermostat and it was up to the firm that disconnected it to sort it out. Can't be more than one or two wires :( a couple of minutes at the most.
    Don't think they will come back out for free to do it as originally came out under Home Emergency Cover.

May have to work out how to try and do it myself, if I ever get the heating sorted.

Tweet them if you are not happy.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options

Evening - pizza

I think these have to be ordered online and collected instore - which is fine if your normal route takes you past a Dominoes - for us its either a drive into town and parking in one town or a 25 min walk in the other direction :(

But the hot chocolate in neros today was very lovely :T.
    Incidentally I went into Savers afterwards and found they stocked my hair colour :T
    But our WHSmiths didn't have the free 0002 cans :(
    And then we went to Morribobs for a beans shop and hopefully got 3000 points :T
    win some and then loose some:)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Evening ALL!

image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    6ft Xmas trees @ £1 at B&M Bargains..

only green left in my local, white and black all gone.
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family