Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Morning everybody....Loverly day...No rain/frost...Just nice....Well, even if there were it would still be nice...:D

Kettle on for a brew....Hope you all slept well....:wave::coffee::coffee::coffee:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Qc has £10 back on ao, Curry's, Very, M/soft and Dell today...

£50 spend but don't forget the VAT ect

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Morning everyone.
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 24 November 2016 at 8:40AM
    Options
    Sparks £10 off women's dresses, works on £15 dresses :T

£1 off sandwich also
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Morning all.
    Forgot to place my q order for Argos last night. Just seen marmies post so I assume the offer changes daily.
    Have a good day whatever you're up to.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Morning all.
    Forgot to place my q order for Argos last night. Just seen marmies post so I assume the offer changes daily.
    Have a good day whatever you're up to.

It is until 6pm tonight...I presume there will be a change of deals at this time.....

• Nannylala
    Nannylala Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning ...thank you for putting the kettle on Marmie I have made the :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: and a bacon sarnie for those who would like one ..:A
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Nannylala wrote: »
    Good morning ...thank you for putting the kettle on Marmie I have made the :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: and a bacon sarnie for those who would like one ..:A

Thank you Nanny...I'm first in for the bacon sarnie...Loverly with a bit of Daddy's brown...:kisses3:

• Nannylala
    Nannylala Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Options
    Wishing all our :AFriends and Family :Aacross the pond a safe and happy Thanksgiving today ..
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Boots £10 in points for £50 spend instore today.

Not showing online.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure